Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

1200 PV parts, cases,cyl,crank.

I have a few parts left over from a parts ski I bought with cracked hull I used most of the parts but below is what I have left and I would like to sell them to buy other parts I need or may trade if you have what I am looking for. All parts are open to offers as I am not sure what they are worth.

1- Crank looks to have been trued and welded SBT but one main bearing is a little rought so call it a core $70

2- sleeved cylinders w/pistons SBT,rings,pin, and bearing , no PV good shape looks like they could bolt on and go or hone and install new rings $200ea. SOLD

3- cases upper and lower set has had a weld repair to the upper case starter side but was working fine when pulled. $300

Trades wanted : 2- D plate set ups, wave eater clips, set (3) of pistons and rings pins etc, after market ride plate & grate. All parts will go on a 00 1200XL limited. Anything else you may have for this ski as I have two and always am looking for parts.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Home 242.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	280078Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Home 243.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	116.4 KB 
ID:	280079Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Home 241.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	280080Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Home 235.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	280081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Home 236.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	280082

Let me know if you are looking for any other parts as I still have the ski in the garage with lots of parts left.

If you need more/better pictures or info let me know.

Last edited by chevydog; 09-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.

I have decided to let go of a bunch of other parts as well, like I said I have the whole ski still so if you need any other parts like shafts,gauge,bars,pump,cables etc let me know and I will see what is left.

Again all parts from a 00 1200XL limited

Power valve servo picture ?

Sorry servo is already sold.

Still lots of good parts left, let me know what you need.

So you figure the crank isn't usable as is? Does a 1200xl Limited use the same reverse assembly as an 02 1200XLT?

Crank has one bearing that is a little rough so I call it a core some guys may use it but I like to be truthful and tell it like it is so it is your call weather to use it or not. The crank is from a 66V engine I believe they are the same XLL and XLT but I am not 100% sure.

Cylinders SOLD but still lots of other parts available, I starting to strip down the ski now so let me know what parts you need.

Crank SOLD

Lots of other good parts still available, eclectrical, drive shaft, pump assembly etc.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information