Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,168
    +1
    25

    300x is hesitating/missing?

    I noticed yesterday my 300x is hesitating/missing all the way through the rpm range.Its not bad but you can definately feel it.When running WOT on smooth water the RPM will bounce from 7650 to 7590 about every other second,Kinda feels like water in the fuel or bad spark plug.Any thoughts?


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Change your park plugs , check your exhaust filter.

  3. #3
    Self Confessed Day Dreamer toomanytoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,932
    +1
    151
    +1

    How many hours have you got?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,168
    +1
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoys View Post
    +1

    How many hours have you got?
    just hit 25,, I think im going with the cr9eix plug instead of the OE

  5. #5
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff007 View Post
    just hit 25,, I think im going with the cr9eix plug instead of the OE
    That's all I run.
    Def check your exhaust filter now to

  6. +1 by:


  7. #6
    stiffla69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    england
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff007 View Post
    I noticed yesterday my 300x is hesitating/missing all the way through the rpm range.Its not bad but you can definately feel it.When running WOT on smooth water the RPM will bounce from 7650 to 7590 about every other second,Kinda feels like water in the fuel or bad spark plug.Any thoughts?
    i had the same problem! so i was told to change the plugs but before i did i sparyed a all the wire loom connections with WD40 and not had a problem since

  8. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,168
    +1
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Change your park plugs , check your exhaust filter.
    O.K. s i checked my sparkplugs today all 4 plugs were gapped different! infact one was so close i could`nt get a 04 gap under it.They havent been dropped or bumped so how do they get off that much?

  9. #8
    nicjak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Warragul, Downunder
    Posts
    7,794
    +1
    625
    could have been dropped into the head insert

  10. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    LA/oc
    Posts
    3,911
    +1
    129

    300x is hesitating/missing?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff007 View Post
    O.K. s i checked my sparkplugs today all 4 plugs were gapped different! infact one was so close i could`nt get a 04 gap under it.They havent been dropped or bumped so how do they get off that much?
    Did that fix your issue ?

  11. #10
    Vman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,363
    +1
    339
    Quote Originally Posted by FIRE0021 View Post
    Did that fix your issue ?
    I would hope so...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is this ting - and where is it missing?
    By Martinborgesen in forum Kawasaki How To & FAQs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2015, 10:23 PM
  2. Just another reason the 300x is the greatest hull ever!
    By jetdave56 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 11:24 PM
  3. Signs that a Riva IC is busted? Missing Major RPMs on Stage 2+ SHO
    By poof100 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 06:52 PM
  4. MSX 110 - Is something missing?
    By grumpy_steven in forum MSX/Matrix
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 05:00 PM
  5. Is something missing from the supercharger
    By razorback88 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 11:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •