Canadian PWC Safety rules and regulations

Would any of the more experienced Canadian riders be able to answer the questions below?

Is that or not allow for a child under 6 years old to be on a PWC.

"Please do not carry children under the age of six on a PWC. Young children do not have the skills they need to ride safely."

The above quote is from the transport Canada website. Are they polite enough to ask please or this is a suggestion?

Also, I could not find anything in regards to if I lend my PWC to someone that is not a pleasure craft operator card holder who is going to get the fine, the person or myself? If is there is a passenger with me without a PFD.

last but not least if I lend my PWC to someone that is lincesed and he/she gets in an accident. Can I am be liable for anything?

Thanks!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Carapeba View Post
    Would any of the more experienced Canadian riders be able to answer the questions below?

Is that or not allow for a child under 6 years old to be on a PWC.

"Please do not carry children under the age of six on a PWC. Young children do not have the skills they need to ride safely."

The above quote is from the transport Canada website. Are they polite enough to ask please or this is a suggestion?

Also, I could not find anything in regards to if I lend my PWC to someone that is not a pleasure craft operator card holder who is going to get the fine, the person or myself? If is there is a passenger with me without a PFD.

last but not least if I lend my PWC to someone that is lincesed and he/she gets in an accident. Can I am be liable for anything?

Thanks!
    The key element about the child is that they should be able to hold on like a taller person, feet firmly on the foot wells, etc. Why would you even ask the question about lending your PWC to someone who does not have a card or would not have a vest... WTF! You should call your insurance broker and they will tell you, according to your coverage arrangements and laws in your province.

Thread Information