Hardplastic Fishing Lures, Offshore rigs, Spoons, Etc.

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000181 EndHTML:0000012218 StartFragment:0000002558 EndFragment:0000012182 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/PeggyNutkins/Documents/FishingLureLot.doc For Sale: $350 OBO

(258 ) - Hard Plastic Fishing Lures; Topwater, Poppers, Divers, Rattletraps, Crank Bait, and Miscellaneous.

(115) - Spoons + Split Rings.

(6) - Off Shore Trolling Squids; (3 of which are rigged and ready to go).

(7) - Reusable Utility Tackle Boxes.

(2) - Organized Storage Containers.

These lures are very similar to those of high end manufactures (Mirrolure, Rapala, Yo-Zuri, Bomber, Off Shore Angler, Mannís, and BassPro) with slight differences in color. Very good quality private label lures and spoons for a fraction of the price to buy individually or from a chain store. This lot has everything from Rattle traps/Shad, Crankbaits, Poppers, Topwater, Floating Divers, Miscellaneous hard plastics, and Off Shore Trolling Squids to suit all your fishing needs both inshore and offshore.

Priced aggressively for a quick sale, first come first serve. This lot is perfect for someone who loves fishing, sells lures, or is looking to share with his buddies/family.

Would like to sell the lot without splitting up everything and piecing it out.

Feel free to call my Cell (407)-496-4938 if you have any questions. I am located in Orlando, Florida. I frequently travel to Casselberry on Thursdays for work, and to Festival Bay Mall area every other day.

Would really only be willing to trade up/down cash for a Yeti 35QT Cooler, Single Aluminum Jetski Trailer, or parts for a 1946-1953 Jeep CJ2a/CJ3a.

Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by AEVJEEP; 08-18-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Last edited by AEVJEEP; 08-18-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Thread Information