Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

AGM battery exact fit. $53.50 shipped USA made

AGM battery exact fit. $53.50 shipped USA made

http://www.amazon.com/YB16CL-B-Batte...hu-rd_add_1_dp

Might be by DEKA in indiana ? Had to share. EXACT FIT!

Double post in seadoo section as well but had to share with all in polaris section that taught me so much.
    Last edited by K447; 08-21-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Not a Deka battery, not made by East-Penn. The terminals are not Deka style.

Unclear where this battery is actually made.

I did not see any actual specifications, but the low price makes me rather suspicious.

MADE IN INDIANA FROM WHAT I READ. The terminals will even get covered by boots I like that especially with skis that the Elect boxes that go on top of battery.

+1
    Only $53.40 on their webpage, with free shipping. http://www.chromebattery.com/catalog...lt/?q=YB16CL-B

And it say's "Midwest Location in Indiana" not "Made in Indiana". The Indiana location is most likely just the distribution center.

Also, this might be nice if it works:
    20% discount on Chrome Battery, code: UTAUST20

Last edited by K447; 08-21-2012 at 08:16 AM.

Pulled this review.

"Ordered for a 2003 Polaris Sportsman 700 ATV. Battery fit perfectly, was fully charged when received, and ATV started right up. Battery was made in America and appears to be very good quality. Would definitely recommend this seller for anyone looking for a new battery. Price, including free shipping, was the lowest I could find for this type of battery."

I read in indiana not sure if there all made but china batts are going for 75- 90 on ebay shipped. 4.8 stars on amazon. You can read all reviews. I just paid 50 plus tax for a parts unlimited battery fill er up with tube. Next one I'll try will be from here.

+1
    Hmm, I remain not impressed;
    http://www.chromebattery.com/yb16cl-...s-battery.html

I suspect the company is in the USA but the products themselves are imported. Product labels in the photos do not say much.

Even the listed 'specs' are actually rather basic. Beyond size and weight there isn't much real info. Zero ohm internal resistance? Seems unlikely. Lots of 'high quality words' but not much real data or info to back it up.

I note that Chrome sells all sorts of different battery types (laptop, cell phone, power sports) and different battery chemistries (Lithium, AGM, lead-acid). This suggests they are an importer and reseller, not a manufacturer.
    http://www.chromebattery.com/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 153stars View Post
    Pulled this review.

"Ordered for a 2003 Polaris Sportsman 700 ATV. Battery fit perfectly, was fully charged when received, and ATV started right up. Battery was made in America and appears to be very good quality...
    Well, I would certainly expect the battery to arrive fully charged and actually start the engine! It is a brand new sealed AGM battery - they are supposed to do that.

The real test is how well it will do over time. Will it still be starting that engine five years from now, or even two years from now?

+1
    http://www.chromebattery.com/about-us
    For more than 25 years, Chrome Battery CEO*Dale Petruzzi has successfully bought and sold thriving battery businesses. Dale’s combined industry expertise and entrepreneurial knowledge are the foundations that created the Chrome Battery online retail website.* From the start, his objective was to provide consumers with safe, reliable, quality products at an affordable price. Realizing that many online battery retailers are located overseas selling poor quality batteries, Dale’s vision was to provide a high-quality product that was required to adhere to American manufacturing standards at competitive prices.

Chrome Battery takes pride in consistently exceeding customer expectations by offering a first-rate buying experience. Our super-star team of customer service representatives guarantees extremely fast response times to customer inquiries by offering several contact methods. All customers are able to contact our teams by phone, email or Live Chat. Our goal is to provide a seamless transaction every single time you order from Chrome Battery.

Chrome Battery is located in the heart of America in Carmel, Indiana. Being in the Midwest creates an opportunity for us to offer fast delivery of every order, anywhere in the United States, including Guam and Puerto Rico. At Chrome Battery, our business is not only selling batteries but creating lasting relationships by delivering great service, creating a seamless transaction and providing each customer with an unforgettable buying experience.
    Not a manufacturer. Chrome is an online battery seller with a focus on low prices.

I did not see any explanation for how their batteries can be highest everything yet lowest cost.

My guess is that the actual batteries are functional but not exceptional and are manufactured to lowest possible cost.

+1
    They seem to have great feedback... http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie...A3UNYF78MGMXY1

+1
    I'm digging like a damn mole over here and I can't seem to find much info on this company outside of its own web page.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information