Magic Tilt Trailers opinions?

So in my search for my new Ski I also have to negociate in a good trailer. What are the opinions on Magic Tilt Aluminum Trailers? The dealer i'm talking to says the trailer will be $750 + $100 to make it a swing away because space is a bit tight in my smallish garage.

With about 3+ weeks of reading these forums i've heard of Triton and Shorland but never Magic Tilt. Should i take that as a hint?

I hope they're good trailers because so far this dealer has given me the best price on the Ski i'm looking to buy and i rather roll the trailer into my financing instead of buying somewhere else.

ive never seen a alum magic tilt for pwc but seen many galv magic tilt
    im not a fan of them they are always very tounge heavy and not adjustable to lighten the load but they are well built i do like the triton trailers but i have heard of them cracking after few years
    jason

Quote Originally Posted by Thameth View Post
    So in my search for my new Ski I also have to negociate in a good trailer. What are the opinions on Magic Tilt Aluminum Trailers? The dealer i'm talking to says the trailer will be $750 + $100 to make it a swing away because space is a bit tight in my smallish garage.

With about 3+ weeks of reading these forums i've heard of Triton and Shorland but never Magic Tilt. Should i take that as a hint?

I hope they're good trailers because so far this dealer has given me the best price on the Ski i'm looking to buy and i rather roll the trailer into my financing instead of buying somewhere else.
    What dealer are you getting the trailer from? Are they in the S Florida area? I'm looking for an aluminum double myself.

Currently talking to Boats.net, have a deposit on their one and only FXHO right now. Wish they had two since my friend is looking for one too, but they won't get another till March, looking to buy middle of this month.... ASAP if i don't find a good deal at the Miami Boat Show.

That's a good idea... When is the boat show?

Quote Originally Posted by CAM D. View Post
    That's a good idea... When is the boat show?
    Feb 15th-19th, I can't freakin wait! Tomorrow and Tuesday I'm hitting up as many Yamaha Dealers as possible.

Thread Information