Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Atlantic city boat show

    A friend of mine spotted the following dealers at the AC boat show:
    Surf and turd powersports
    Surf City
    Beasly`s Point
    Atlantic Powersports..
    any body else run into these dealers?
    any one purchase a ski?
    I would have went but had other obligations...PR...


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pennsville NJ
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    A friend of mine spotted the following dealers at the AC boat show:
    Surf and turd powersports
    Surf City
    Beasly`s Point
    Atlantic Powersports..
    any body else run into these dealers?
    any one purchase a ski?
    I would have went but had other obligations...PR...

    Dennis from Hamilton Yamaha was there.....................

    I heading there right now taking a friend to buy a 07 RXP.

  3. #3
    mxl16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    1,590
    Quote Originally Posted by catchme View Post
    Dennis from Hamilton Yamaha was there.....................

    I heading there right now taking a friend to buy a 07 RXP.
    Dennis is a cool guy. their techs arent the best, i wouldnt trust them with my ski (i wouldnt trust many people with my ski). but i get most of my riding gear and slippery stuff from them. its right on the way home from work and they get stuff in 2 days.

    were do you live?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pennsville NJ
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by mxl16 View Post
    Dennis is a cool guy. their techs arent the best, i wouldnt trust them with my ski (i wouldnt trust many people with my ski). but i get most of my riding gear and slippery stuff from them. its right on the way home from work and they get stuff in 2 days.

    were do you live?
    Yes your right. Dennis has always been good to me. He just blows everyone away with pricing. I met him years ago at the boat show and have been sending alot of business there. I am in SJ, basically at exit 1 of the NJ turnpike(right by the Deleware bridge)just five miles from there. I am about 1/2 mile from the Deleware river on the NJ side(pennsville if you have heard of it)

  5. #5
    BlaZinMJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wyomissing, PA/Ocean City, MD
    Posts
    1,063
    i was their this past weekend for a little bit with my dad

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Atlantic City Air Show Today!!!
    By Tbranella in forum Jersey Riders
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2015, 07:45 AM
  2. Boston show or Atlantic City show best?
    By Joeypwc in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 05:48 PM
  3. Atlantic City boat show pics.
    By Pale Rider in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 05:38 PM
  4. Just returned from the Atlantic City Boat Show..
    By holdnon72 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 07:35 PM
  5. Atlantic City Boat Show
    By DrewNJ in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 09:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •