I just got word that I am transferring out of town for awhile and there is no water where I am going. I have had the 2000 XPL listed for sale but I have decided to sell my 2005 RXT with it.

This is a very fast and very fun 2005 Seadoo RXT Intercooled Supercharged Jetski.. Lots of mods have been done and it is 100% turn key and ready to ride.

. I just had this out on Lake Anna last weekend..

The Extras include
X-Charger 14 Hours
Riva Stage One kit
New Solas Prop 14/19
New Valves and valve seals
48 lb injectors
Groco Strainer
Fly Wheel Bolts changed

I also have a 2000 Seadoo XPL that has gone through a top to bottom restoration over the winter. Everything has been taken apart and rebuilt with new genuine parts 951cc Engine has new rebuild including new pistons , rings and bearings (no cheap SBT parts) and runs perfect. Engine has less than one hour of run time. Everything on this ski works. All the gauges,buttons and pumps. It also comes with a 2008 Load-Rite Galvanized double trailer.
I was asking 2800 bucks for the XPL alone. Plus a 2008 Load-Rite galvanized double trailer.. I have priced for a quick sale. You can be out on the water this weekend.. Im up till 11pm I have a hoist and can load them onto the trailer in minutes.

Please call/Text 757--3O3--5369

Im in the Northern VA Area. Can Deliver or travel to meet ya somewhere within 200 miles.

Here is a video of it running and a quick walk around (Before New seat cover was installed).

Here is a link to restoration page. This shows a complete blog with lots of pictures of the entire process of the restoration that was done this winter.

call/text 757--303--5369