GPR Shred master ride plate

I'm selling my used shred master ride plate I will attach pictures tonight. I'm looking to get 300.00 shipped you cover PayPal fees.

Not many of these around lately so i thought I would offer up a couple of comments.

This is the best rough water rideplate available. Ideally suited to large lakes or ocean riding. Also makes for a great CC race plate. Combine this plate with a 0 or 3 degree nozzle and the ski becomes extremely stable and predictable in the harshest of conditions. Using this plate with a low degree nozzle was my preferred set-up when riding on Lake Ontario and I very rarely ever took it off my BB 2 stroke ski.

And because of its improved stability, his plate also makes for a great plate if you do a lot of riding double.

Thanks Philip for that info. I bought it used put it on my ski for a couple rides and swapped it out for my riva and just never put it back on my ski. I need some money for a trip back to Florida which is the only reason I'm selling it. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345831492.566600.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	281273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345831513.920822.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	82.8 KB 
ID:	281274

If anyone else needs a shreadmaster ride plate i have one for sale as well. $300 shipped cover the paypal fees.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346182789.782364.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	281610

Thread Information