Thread: Intro! Hey!

Garland, Tx

Intro! Hey!

Hi everyone, thought I would send an Intro. I joined up because I have been finding answers to my questions with google seraches, etc.. I live in the dallas area, and usually play around on the area lakes.
    I just bought a 2003 Seadoo Xp-Di.. you wouldnt believe the story.. seller stated it had a bad engine, so I figured top overhaul with all the evidence, etc.. it was showing 90 psi in both holes, but something wasnt right on this 150 hour ski.. It really wanted to start.. would run for a couple of seconds, then die out .. I got it home, and noticed the gas smelled funny, so changed the gas, which was completely cloudy and muddled up, changed out the fuel filter, changed the oil and oil filter, and ran the electric pump 3 times.
    She cranked right up the first time. Ran her a few times, checked compression , 150 psi on both holes.
    There was nothing wrong with the ski at all. its in great condition, im the second owner.

I saw there was an outlaw race this weekend on Lake Lavon, I would love to compete as a beginner, but dont think its a great idea this time.. maybe next year! Ill be there saturday if the weather cooperates!

So now, I am a first time pwc owner, and I love it. Ive been to the lake a few times already. (ive had boats before..)

St. Amant, LA
    Welcome to the 'hulk.

Thread Information