2008 RXT 45 hours (10 hours on new motor)

EDIT: Ski located in Eastern PA

Hey all:

I have a slightly modified 2008 RXT with 45 hours (10 hours of that are on a new crate motor from seadoo after i ingested water and blew my block apart). Ski also has some mods.

2012 Model XCharger (10 hours)
    Riva Pro Series Exhaust with Thru Hull
    Untouched Solas 14/19R
    Riva Grate
    Kanaflex Intake
    42# injectors

I'd like 8200 for it OBO on a nice 2008 LoadRite XL trailer with sealed bearings and LED lights. i know im a bit above the market, but the value is definitely there between the brand new motor under warranty until May 2013 and the modifications which were tastefully performed and the ski runs great! I did a few GPS runs and got between 69 and 71, and theres more in it if you tweak the prop. Only reason im selling is because I dont ride it very much anymore and want to move onto something different.

Thing has a couple of scratches on it, but is in very good shape. Thru hull could use some cutting of the excess gasket maker I put around the exhaust tip, but it doesnt leak so i hesitate to mess with it. Clean titles in hand for both, no need to mess around with someone who has a loan on their ski who needs time to get the titles!

Last edited by radeon; 08-30-2012 at 06:59 AM.

Bump, will accept offers or trades for a sport bike ...

nobody? offers accepted!

Holland PA
    Pm sent

Still for sale

nice ski

Toronto, Canada
    vin # pls'

Thread Information