Well, my first real surgery on this ski will happen soon.

After reading a bunch of the 4tech forums about the carbon ring, i saw that my symptoms and signs were the same as theirs...carbon ring black line, as well as the "slipping clutch" feeling when i WOT it while at idle to full speed...

Put a few zip ties on the accordian boot, and it seemed to help a little bit...but still have free reving and slipping at take off

Anyway to the point...im planning to strip the pump apart, change out the carbon ring, change the prop oil and wear ring, as well as plan on getting a new prop...and this is where i need help...

Id a list of all the components that are recommended while im in there...so far i believe there is a carbon ring to buy, as well as two o-rings...what else do i need? new boot? etc? how about the wear ring and prop swap?

Also, id like to do a new prop, i want more low end out of this tiny 787...i know ill lose a few MPH top speed, but its not like this ski is a rocket anyway...so i rather make its low end a little more fun...what do you guys recommend?

All the help is greatly appreciated...