Red light flashing on lcd display

polaris hurricane 1996
    i was out on the beach cruising around and i noticed the red light blinking. tuck her straight home and flushed the engine. light is no longer on now.(haven't been back out yet for a test drive.so cant confirm this fixed it) the engine was very cool to the touch on my hand as i was flushing for about a minute.there was a very small amount of sand on the floor at the back of the ski.(a tea spoon amount) i would like to know were abouts on the jetski the flushing exits the jet ski so i can be 100% sure its not blocked with sand ? picture would really help me out.i dont have any manuals so i cant find out myself

my lcd display only shows bits of segments and is very dim.(unable to read)we got the ski with this problem and will be getting a replacement display screen soon as we find one in uk.

hope someone can help me out

I'm addicted to Polaris PWC ghostinstallations's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by popup View Post
    polaris hurricane 1996
    i was out on the beach cruising around and i noticed the red light blinking. tuck her straight home and flushed the engine. light is no longer on now.(haven't been back out yet for a test drive.so cant confirm this fixed it) the engine was very cool to the touch on my hand as i was flushing for about a minute.there was a very small amount of sand on the floor at the back of the ski.(a tea spoon amount) i would like to know were abouts on the jetski the flushing exits the jet ski so i can be 100% sure its not blocked with sand ? picture would really help me out.i dont have any manuals so i cant find out myself

my lcd display only shows bits of segments and is very dim.(unable to read)we got the ski with this problem and will be getting a replacement display screen soon as we find one in uk.

hope someone can help me out
    Click the link in my sig and scroll down to the MFD section. There are Instructions on how to repair the screen you have. The light will flash for multiple conditions, not just overheating.

i followed the instructions and my MFD screen now works thanks

Thread Information