Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Riva top loader vs worx maxi loader

What type of difference is there between the two I have a worx and just changed it for the riva but haven't tryed it yet any input on this?

+1
    The RIVA stuffs sooner than a WORX grate.

Kinda though the worx would be better but unfortunately I snaped my grate in half on some rocks with some other damage and the riva I had of a friend half price I was hopeing I would not lose performance or make any prop adjustments

+1
    The RIVA will be ok, if the sk is pretty stock and running say less than 75mph. I have seen the RIVA break too, but wasn't my ski, so don't know history.

Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    The RIVA will be ok, if the sk is pretty stock and running say less than 75mph. I have seen the RIVA break too, but wasn't my ski, so don't know history.
    No not stock 4 inch cano les Cooke tune and retainers reverse mod Opas removed res bypass raised sponsons and Repitch prop running about 8440 rpm and I'm unsure of the speed I haven't gps'd it

Quote Originally Posted by ski33 View Post
    No not stock 4 inch cano les Cooke tune and retainers reverse mod Opas removed res bypass raised sponsons and Repitch prop running about 8440 rpm and I'm unsure of the speed I haven't gps'd it
    The worx will be the best loader you will see on chop water....., the riva its fine for flat water, so you could gain some top speed....
    Im still waiting for the worx 2012 model....

Quote Originally Posted by Lbaronio View Post
    The worx will be the best loader you will see on chop water....., the riva its fine for flat water, so you could gain some top speed....
    Tested it today and yes your right hands down the works performed better in chop and in tight turns keeping the pump fully loaded and zero cavitation the riva was cavitateing more on hole shot and turns and coming unhooked more in the chop but I did see a rpm gain in straight line but the riva also seemed to start to stuff more on chopping the throttle.
    That concluded the sea test I will be testing next on the lake but looks like I will be going back to a worx soon.

+ 1

9. +1 by:

Tested it today and yes your right hands down the works performed better in chop and in tight turns keeping the pump fully loaded and zero cavitation the riva was cavitateing more on hole shot and turns and coming unhooked more in the chop but I did see a rpm gain in straight line but the riva also seemed to start to stuff more on chopping the throttle.
    That concluded the sea test I will be testing next on the lake but looks like I will be going back to a worx soon.
    ski33, Don't be fooled by where YOU ride, unless your riding in your Goldfish Bowl Any lake can turn into like Neptune's Play Ground in a few seconds at No warning at all. Arizona was suppose to be a lake It was worst than a Sunday Training ride at Neptune's playground I raced the "Worx", It did it's Job see avatar

11. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer 1 View Post
    ski33, Don't be fooled by where YOU ride, unless your riding in your Goldfish Bowl Any lake can turn into like Neptune's Play Ground in a few seconds at No warning at all. Arizona was suppose to be a lake It was worst than a Sunday Training ride at Neptune's playground I raced the "Worx", It did it's Job see avatar
    I totally agree jammer the lake I use is like a goldfish bowl lol very small but your right there's no point in testing it again really the worx great is the best in all conditions unless you ride on glass in a very straight line I spose I think I'll keep the riva as a spare for speed runs or a ornament for my garage !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information