Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Seadoo rxp-x 255 stock 08. get new impeller and wearring-advices, and S\C problems

Hello, Im new her on this site Im from Norway.

I have a stock Seadoo rxp-x 255 08mod. And the last owner has given the impeller a biting.

So, what impeller do you recommend for my stock rxp-x 255 ? and should I replace the plastic wearring with a stainless steal, or just mont a new oem plastic ring back on with a new impeller?

I have looked on the online store her, on some impellers and wearrings but. I know i want a new impeller, without damage. I like the stock acceleration and speed, but if I gain more with a new undamage impeller and ring it will be good. Not looking for only top speed.

Does this Supercharger have the new 200 hours kit? before it needs to have a new rebuild\service? or just 100 hours?
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=773

Because u see I also have som problems, because my supercharger stopped working 2 days ago. My rxp-x has run 137 hours. 37 hours after 100 hours supercharger rebuild. ( the guy I both it from said it had 100 hours sevice) I have have driven it only 12 hours my self

I hoped it was the pipe, that had fallen off, but the supercharger spins. so its broken, and maybe som parts of it has gone in my engine.
    I have taken out the supercharger, but can i open it and se what has gone bad, and find out if there is some parts that are gone, from the supercharger and most lightly are inside my engine?

If so, parts are in my engine. is it enough to change the oil pump/or check it. Or is it enough to flush trough the engine with oil many times?

Is there 2 seperat oil compartmens or only enigne oil ? with the yellow lock, can I suck oil up true that pipe or?

hope you can help me.
    best regards lloyd

Any advice, considering the charger and impeller and wearring ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydsb View Post
    Hi lloydsb and welcome to gh my advice on the wear ring and impeller is if you want to keep it stock stick with the plastic ring and standard impeller.
    With the sc failure you can see what is gone without opening the sc up, you can see if the washers are missing also when you spin the sc wheel is there any side to side movement this will indicate bearing failure ( do not use the ski in this state) do some searching on the forum on it and see if your up to it but it is an engine out job I'm afraid good luck bro.
    Ps failure to clean the ski out properly will leave you with a ticking time bomb do not cut corners.

Quote Originally Posted by ski33 View Post
    Hi lloydsb and welcome to gh my advice on the wear ring and impeller is if you want to keep it stock stick with the plastic ring and standard impeller.
    With the sc failure you can see what is gone without opening the sc up, you can see if the washers are missing also when you spin the sc wheel is there any side to side movement this will indicate bearing failure ( do not use the ski in this state) do some searching on the forum on it and see if your up to it but it is an engine out job I'm afraid good luck bro.
    Ps failure to clean the ski out properly will leave you with a ticking time bomb do not cut corners.
    ok, my orginale impeller is damagede and hard too get fixed her i norway. its cheaper to buy a new replace ment. what would u buy to a stock rxp-x, with NO planning on tuning. An aslo because the wear ring is good used.

how can i se if the washer is missing?
    and when i check for bearing failer, should I look at the axel or look at the wheel ?

thank you
    lloyd

Some on else ?

+1
    Pull charger and take picture then post it on here.

7. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by RobKman View Post
    ok, just I will take pictuere off it tomorrow. what do you mean by pull charger?

I have taken off the charger.

any other adivises about the impeller and wearring. my rxp-x did maximum 111 km't be for the charger stopped working.. because of the damagede impeller. will it be good improvment with a new impeller?

Quote Originally Posted by RobKman View Post
    ok, just I will take pictuere off it tomorrow. what do you mean by pull charger?

I have taken off the charger.

any other adivises about the impeller and wearring. my rxp-x did maximum 111 km't be for the charger stopped working.. because of the damagede impeller. will it be good improvment with a new impeller?
    If your wear ring is damaged change it for a new one ( the plastic insert can be bought quite cheap)and easy to change search posts on gh for removal,if your impeller is damaged repair or renew it(stock)
    Yes pull the charger means take it off the ski.
    Take picks of the end with the toothed cog on it for reference. Good luck.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information