2007 Ultra lx wear ring?

Could someone help me find the part number for a wear ring on this ski? or does it not have a wear ring? i looked at the parts diagram, but not sure what to look for. THanks

+1
    Unlike some jet skis, like Seadoo, Kawasaki does not have a replaceable wear ring. Usually minor scratches do not affect the normal recreational rider. However if the Pump Housing is severely damaged it may need to be replaced. Pump housings are $300+ and you will probably need new bearings and seals, usually running the bill into the$400 to $500 range for parts alone. Plus you may need a new prop also. SBT offers a rebuilt pump with a replaceable wear ring and rebuilt impellers on an exchange program, it might be worth looking into. One other note, if the damage was done by bearing failure, take a hard look at at your engine as pump bearing failure can result in severe engine damage. Hope this information helps.....

Quote Originally Posted by SCSFAB View Post
    Unlike some jet skis, like Seadoo, Kawasaki does not have a replaceable wear ring. Usually minor scratches do not affect the normal recreational rider. However if the Pump Housing is severely damaged it may need to be replaced. Pump housings are $300+ and you will probably need new bearings and seals, usually running the bill into the$400 to $500 range for parts alone. Plus you may need a new prop also. SBT offers a rebuilt pump with a replaceable wear ring and rebuilt impellers on an exchange program, it might be worth looking into. One other note, if the damage was done by bearing failure, take a hard look at at your engine as pump bearing failure can result in severe engine damage. Hope this information helps.....
    Thanks for the info. Great to know that. The damage was done to my cousin's ski. He sucked up some rocks. His ski is a bit slower and i think his prop needs replacing or at least refinishing. Thanks again!

Banned User
    +1

2007 Ultra lx wear ring?

The liner can be replaced by someone like impros but I'd just buy a new housing.

Thread Information