Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Best craft to purchase- RXP or RXT

whats up guys? I live over in the Cayman Islands which is surrounded by water and I was looking for opinions on which craft would be better to purchase keeping in mind that I would like to do circuit races and also be able to cut through the ruff water faster then other skis. Which one of seadoo's models would be best for this? the 07 RXP, RXT or maybe the 06's? Your opinions would be very helpful. Thanks.

RXT is better for rough water, plus you can take 2 girls with you at a time as opposed to one on a RXP

rxp would be good for circuit racing but It bounces pretty good when it gets to choppy, by the way went on vacation to the caymans coolest place I've ever been, Rum point is the place to be!

+1
    RXT would be better, but I'm biased.
    Here's another link with other opinions...
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=10098
    Last edited by YoYamma; 02-05-2007 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RXP Steve View Post
    RXT is better for rough water, plus you can take 2 girls with you at a time as opposed to one on a RXP
    U can't fit 2 girls on your rxp hummmmmm how do i do it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RxPrider View Post
    U can't fit 2 girls on your rxp hummmmmm how do i do it
    In Florida I think you would be doing it illegally.

Well thats in Florida, In cayman im ok. The dont really trouble u too much over here. I've seen 4 ppl on RXT and oh yes!! Rum Point is the spot!! lol. U should come back in Easter. But back on topic, so far im getting alot of feed back on the RXT which is good but I really love the RXP. Looks great. My new major problem is my brother telling me that they will change the retail price when I am shippin here to the Caymans and I dont mean prices getting lower. Buying a RXP and going from 11200 to maybe 13000 is alot of money. Plus for me 2 pay the taxes, duty and shipping fees down here is going to raise the prices out the roof which wouldnt even make sense. I would rather buy a new craft. Can someone clarify this for me and let me know if its true or false. Also, last thing . whats the Top Speeds on the 2007 RXP and RXT? Thanks guys, big helps .

+1
    Well your first post mentions rough water... stock for stock, the RXT will be faster in the rough water, at least that's my experience around here.
    RXT stays hooked up better it seems... course if you love the RXP there's always a few mods that will help. As for extra riders, I think 3 up on an RXP in the ocean will be a joke. At any rate, good luck with your purchase.

Thanks. So seems like the RXT. Can u help me with the other issues. Also, if I do purchase the RXP, There wont be 3 people on my waverunner. As matter of fact, a majority of the time I would like 2 be by myself or me and my chick.

+1
    I shipped my RXP out of the US and had to pay taxes. As a matter of fact the dealer would not deliver it to the shipper, its against Sea Doo's policies. I got mine delivered and registered to my FL address and then towed it down to the shipper. U can avoid sales taxes by modifying the craft to "Race Bike Status" but then you got to pay for the parts & installation fees. (US$1500.00 for a Stage 1)This may be a good idea to non-mechanical types. What sort of duties do you pay in Cayman? We pay 35% on top of cost+insurance+freight. (I paid off the officers)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information