Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1

    Need a 2410507 sifb or system power down sensor relay

    Hello, if you have a sifb 2410507 or know a member with one please PM me.

    Thanks,

    Msx110granpa


  2. #2
    Did you ever find a sifb?

  3. #3
    mswol767's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    144
    Looked every where... got the limited rev issue?

  4. #4
    mabguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12
    Hello, I am looking for the same part as well. I just purchased an '04 msx150 as a project and am really bummed as this part is holding everything up. Please let me know if you have any leads. It seem like I've tried all of the outlets. Randy at weber said he offers an ignition replacement for $900.

  5. #5
    ripcuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Newman Lake, WA
    Posts
    2,389
    +1
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by mabguru View Post
    Hello, I am looking for the same part as well. I just purchased an '04 msx150 as a project and am really bummed as this part is holding everything up. Please let me know if you have any leads. It seem like I've tried all of the outlets. Randy at weber said he offers an ignition replacement for $900.
    Hi Mabguru... Welcome to Green Hulk!
    Tell us about your MSX 150. What level "project" is it? Non running? Semi running? What made you pick it? Killer deal? Where are you from?
    Maybe start a new thread... tell us your story.
    We Weber turbo Polaris guys ('04 MSX 150, '04 MSX 110, only) are few in numbers... so love hearing about existing ones still out there.

    --------------

    Back on topic.... this is like the 4th or 5th person that's been looking for one of these recently. That is starting to worry me. Do these SIFBs have a shelf life? Mine works fine, but wondering if I should be thinking of getting a spare.

    And I'm still unclear why that SIFB replacement kit that Randy at WeberPower sells was made in the first place. Is it because you can't get these SIFBs anymore? Or was it to fix an actual problem or some sort of improvement? Curious...

    Cheers!

  6. #6
    I to am in need of the same part. My ski will not shut down.

  7. #7
    mabguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12
    And I'm still unclear why that SIFB replacement kit that Randy at WeberPower sells was made in the first place. Is it because you can't get these SIFBs anymore? Or was it to fix an actual problem or some sort of improvement? Curious...
    This is a link to the wiring harness update kit Randy has: http://www.weberpower.com/electrical...pdate-kit.html

    Polaris MSX Wiring Harness & PPU Update Kit The update kit includes the wiring harness, the PPU unit & components necessary to eliminate the PPU & IFB units that were used in the Polaris MSX-110 & MSX-150 watercraft.
    The price is pretty steep, but it may be the only option as opposed to trying to find the phantom power down interfaces.

  8. #8
    Kosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,483
    +1
    83
    Hi Guys,
    While I have read about quite a few SFIB failures in my 4 odd years of owning an MSX have not had a problem, possibly because I have a spare and as we all know when you carry a spare you never need it.

    I am thankful Randy offers a replacement for the now hard to get item but 'gulp' it is expensive. That said the rest of the system including the Bosch engine management electronics the 110/150 are pretty much bullet proof as far as 'electrical' failures go.
    I have never seen a want add for a dash, fuel pump etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by ripcuda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mabguru View Post
    Hello, I am looking for the same part as well. I just purchased an '04 msx150 as a project and am really bummed as this part is holding everything up. Please let me know if you have any leads. It seem like I've tried all of the outlets. Randy at weber said he offers an ignition replacement for $900.
    Hi Mabguru... Welcome to Green Hulk!
    Tell us about your MSX 150. What level "project" is it? Non running? Semi running? What made you pick it? Killer deal? Where are you from?
    Maybe start a new thread... tell us your story.
    We Weber turbo Polaris guys ('04 MSX 150, '04 MSX 110, only) are few in numbers... so love hearing about existing ones still out there.

    --------------

    Back on topic.... this is like the 4th or 5th person that's been looking for one of these recently. That is starting to worry me. Do these SIFBs have a shelf life? Mine works fine, but wondering if I should be thinking of getting a spare.

    And I'm still unclear why that SIFB replacement kit that Randy at WeberPower sells was made in the first place. Is it because you can't get these SIFBs anymore? Or was it to fix an actual problem or some sort of improvement? Curious...

    Cheers!

  9. #9
    Hello all! I bought an '04 MSX150 and rode it for 1 1/2 summers and after I replaced the battery for the next summer season it wouldn't start. After talking to about 60 people and getting the schematics for it, I have diagnosed the problem as the system interface box (part number 2410507), and not the ECU as the issue. I have looked everywhere for this part and I cannot find it. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one?

  10. #10
    isaacv375's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pensacola Florida
    Posts
    31
    +1
    1
    http://www.weberpower.com/contact.html talk to Randy.....


    Quote Originally Posted by John04msx150 View Post
    Hello all! I bought an '04 MSX150 and rode it for 1 1/2 summers and after I replaced the battery for the next summer season it wouldn't start. After talking to about 60 people and getting the schematics for it, I have diagnosed the problem as the system interface box (part number 2410507), and not the ECU as the issue. I have looked everywhere for this part and I cannot find it. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB I need 4 inch fizzle kit, or Riva power filter! Thanks
    By GPRhollic in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 06:01 PM
  2. WTB Urgent voltage regulator and Interface system power down MSX 110
    By rxpdz in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2011, 01:35 PM
  3. Need help deciding...GP or WBII
    By YamahaPat in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 07:46 AM
  4. We need a Poker Run or something in Jax Fl
    By f150vtx in forum Southeast
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 09:36 AM
  5. D-Plate or Riva power Core insert??? which one ????
    By MNAPR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 08:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •