hammerhead on my waverunner....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00589.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	282696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00588.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	134.5 KB 
ID:	282697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00592.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	149.1 KB 
ID:	282698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00591.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	133.4 KB 
ID:	282699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00590.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	153.6 KB 
ID:	282702

gotcha...not the kind with teeth but this thing i call the hammerhead console...had several couches over the years and always just strapped a cooler and rod holder to em and went fishin....wasnt until i saw jetski brians rig that i decided to give it a shot....after talking with brian and getting some advice and the particulars i made a 10 gallon external gas tank out of an old diamondplate toolbox that was layin has 3 internal baffles,a tall filler neck,vent tube and is hooked up to a 12 volt,7 p.s.i. fuel transfer pump and controlled by a single toggle switch mounted in the glove box...takes about 10 minutes to transfer 10 gallons to main im working on this ski is an older yamaha gp760 and decided to stay with the OLDSCHOOLNESS of a marine radio just for giggles-n-grins but made up for it with the lowrance elite4.....its sweeeet....then to top it off went with the fusion stereo...had no idea as what shape to build console but as i started building my pattern box it sorta came i stood in front of it i said....hammerhead...its shaped like a hammerhead...still playing with a few other ideas before i have it welded up...added the tray to hold my cold beer....i mean coke....and cigs and will be a catch all for gotcha plugs,pliers,weights,etc...after i finalize the design and get it welded then its onto coming up with a design for the vertical tubing mount with a couple rodholders.....any thoughts,ideas,suggestions...feel free to comment...

St. Amant, LA
    This thing is going to be a PWC abomination - and I can't wait to see it finished! Hammerhead is a perfect name for the style you're building. Good luck and keep the pix coming.

Poquoson Virginia
    Very Cool! Coming together nicely.

so do ya have a trailer to drag it around in???

Where does it mount? Front? Back?

Quote Originally Posted by smokinbanger View Post
    so do ya have a trailer to drag it around in???

Where does it mount? Front? Back? a trailer...but it holds the other matching for the console it will mount somewhat like brians ski...still scratching my head on the design though but it will come to me sooner or later...i know one thing...that shiny diamondplate was a bit to shiny so i put some muratic acid in a squirt bottle and give it a acid shower and let it sit for 10 minutes,washed it off and now have a battleship grey aged look to it...much easier on the eyes and may just go ahead and spray it with truck bed liner stuff....

Thread Information