Would this be safe...?

I guys i wonder if i would be safe running this set up in my ride.
    C5 wheel and spacer for 11psi at 8100rpm using my actual set up as is....?

08 rxp 215 that have these mods on it:

42 pounds x fuel injector
    xs external intercooler
    x charger
    R &D intake grate with girdle kit
    riva racing 2.5 degree wedge and vts rod
    solas 15/20 prop
    Stock ecu with stock rev limit 8100rpm
    Exhaust resonator deleted for a ss pipe.

No rrfpr for added fuel.

Let me know your opinions on tnis one...would i be too lean...?
    I don't have air fuel ratio gauge on it right now.
    You can pm me if you will, i'm not familiar to C5 wheels and don't know how much fuel i need for them to run safely thanks.

Thanks.

NO..., it would not be safe...
    This its almost like an X charger and you have an external IC also, so you would need either a rrfpr or an X ECU to feed those injectors...
    If you choose the rrfpr, you would also need a air fuel ratio gauge on it...
    Dont use it like that....

+1
    not safe at all. you need fueling.

Thanks guys, i think then i'll stay with my actual X charger and actual mods...would have like a bit more punch, but i think i'll stay with what i have now.

This is a family recreational ride, so i wish not for it to become a 'scary timebomb'...as it is right now modded like it is i have ridden it like this a lot and it seems ok plugs are the usual brown to black color, and fuel consumption is reasonable on the 42's, XS external intercooler, and x charger, i want to keep reliability and somekind of fuel economy if we can say that...big power that last only few minutes is not good for my family (and wallet)...!

Thanks for the heads up, then i think i'll pass on this C5 kit, like i said better be safe then sorry...!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepster View Post
    Thanks guys, i think then i'll stay with my actual X charger and actual mods...would have like a bit more punch, but i think i'll stay with what i have now.

This is a family recreational ride, so i wish not for it to become a 'scary timebomb'...as it is right now modded like it is i have ridden it like this a lot and it seems ok plugs are the usual brown to black color, and fuel consumption is reasonable on the 42's, XS external intercooler, and x charger, i want to keep reliability and somekind of fuel economy if we can say that...big power that last only few minutes is not good for my family (and wallet)...!

Thanks for the heads up, then i think i'll pass on this C5 kit, like i said better be safe then sorry...!
    With the X charger your also UNSAFE...., in a hot day going WOT you could melt your pistons....
    you almost have an X setup over there, the only difference would be the ECU, and the X ECU its mapped with more fuel than yours.
    C5 and X charger itís NO difference at all..., itís almost the same... so if you wanna have a reliability PWC, buy a used X ECU... this would be the easiest way for staying like that...
    My recommendation, buy a RRFPR and insert more fuel on this..., maybe someone could help you with the right pressure without buying a AFR and you have the possibility to upgrade your charger in the future (a thing that will always be on your mind)...je

+1
    If you don't want to deal with fueling go with the C3 wheel. I put close to 90hrs on my setup with no issues.

+1
    when you go with the EX IC you need to monitor your afr's, I went with the x charger and 42's and it was great, but as soon as I went with the EX IC I put on a RRFPR and A innovate AFR gauge and it was way lean the first time I rode it, I had to dial up my fuel pressure to keep it from a lean burn down,
    later when I put on a rotax racing ECU I still had to adjust my AFR's to be safe,
    stay with the proven set up or you taking a gamble,

Thread Information