Should I buy a new RXT 260. New to Greenhulk

I'm buying a new PWC .. I've had skidoos before and had some problems so I was set on FZS but think the RXT may be better for Three people. Looking for someone to talk me into it....

Quote Originally Posted by 2TURBOS View Post
    I'm buying a new PWC .. I've had skidoos before and had some problems so I was set on FZS but think the RXT may be better for Three people. Looking for someone to talk me into it....
    Welcome to the site. If you have the $$$$ GO FOR IT Butt I think you should read around here first on all the Brands and models that suite you and your Budget. Make a list of the Pros and Cons. Remember every Brand name ski has a Problem. Butt, no worries, we are the unpaid test dummies here at Green Hulk If there is a problem in any brand name ski, trust me it will be here and it will be posted....after the bitching and the crying....comes the solution to the problem. That's what make this website # 1 and shine all above the rest of Jetski website. Please use the search function because we have cranky members here who are going on menopause and they don't want the same old topic beat to death Any ski You choose is yours to keep. The RXT is a good ski. BTW, If you choose this ski, There is a crapload of aftermarket parts to make this ski faster. Visit the online store and you will see what I am Talking about. Just remember the three Golden Rule here at Green Hulk 1) Don't tell your wife about the Online store, it's for GO Fast Guys only (they won't understand)...2) Shop till you drop Online store accepts Credit cards, Paypall, unborn babies, You can't trade your wife, we got a lot of those on consignment already Overall Welcome

go for it man you'll like it lol ..that's a bad ass ski

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2TURBOS View Post
    I have one... Love it..

+1
    Welcome,

This site is worse than crack as an addiction!

There are several of us that have the big ole T-X 3 seat couch haulin ass. I have had 4 SeaDoo's since 2005, and this 2010 T-X is by far the best one I have ever owned.

Have fun
    Last edited by jpt7779; 09-15-2012 at 10:11 PM.

6. +1 by:

+1
    I have had 5 doos since 2004 and my 11 RXT-X is by far the best I have ever owned. I love the S3 hull.

8. +1 by:

Thanks for the info guy's.. I've been doing a lot of research on each brand. I just want a reliable hotrod That I ca n use for the family also. Hope the rxt is the one....

Thread Information