Arrow '07 GTI SE 155Hp

What do you guys think about this ski? Do you think it would be reliable and do you think that it would have a good top speed compared to a STX-15f? The price is pretty cheap for the features you get .
    Last edited by Bama_007; 02-07-2007 at 12:22 AM.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i gave you my input over here... but i'll give some more biased Seadoo chatter to you here

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...334#post211334

top speed of the GTI and 15F will be very comparable... 15F about 1 mph faster i would suspect

$9299 GTI
    $9500 15F ... MSRP of course

... if i was in the market for strictly one of these two machines... i really don't know which one i would pick.... see what the best prices you get on each are, see what colors and styling you like, see what comforts you... there's no perferct machine for everyone, but there is a machine that is tailored to each person's needs... so it's all subjective

both 1500cc motors
    both 4-stroke
    both being normally aspirated reliable motors... both are very reliable

I'm about 6'1 and 300lb. Which ski probably would have the most comfortable riding position for me? I dont have a chance to test drive either one. I hear the 15F has a more scrunched down seating position. Not sure if it would give me enough leg room.

+1
    you gotta at least go to the dealerships and sit on the skis in the showroom, it wont be the same as riding, but you will feel how well you fit the skis seat height, bar angle etc...

+1
    My vote is for the 15f. They have a good aftermarket and are the fastest of the NA 4 strokes. You'll be seeing several 68-69 mph bolt on 15f's on this site in the next few months. No ski is perfect but the 15f is very well balanced in acceleration, top speed, handling, wave jumping and reliability.

i never like the way my stx-r rode i gurss there the same hull as the 15f it was good at wfo and below 30 but at cruseing speed say 35-45 dam thing would knock the fillings out of ur jaw teeth i sold it and got my rxp i think i would do the gti, if u want 2 hop it up i think in the near future there will b a few bolt on turbo kits 4 it

I've been checking prices for both Ski's....the Kawasaki is turning out to be cheaper even though the list is higher. I'm going to take a close look at both skis this weekend and figure out which one will be best for me.

I am looking at the exact same choices. Let me know what kind of prices you are given. Dealers here don't have either ski yet, so I haven't started really dealing yet. Good luck in deciding what to buy. Thanks

JO

I've got a seadoo gti se 130 hp 2007 year.. I bought me a SEADOO ECU GTX SUPERCHARGED 185HP , will it fit? The harness connector look the same.. Will it give me more rpm? will it give more performance? Or it will cause me damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Donatas View Post
    I've got a seadoo gti se 130 hp 2007 year.. I bought me a SEADOO ECU GTX SUPERCHARGED 185HP , will it fit? The harness connector look the same.. Will it give me more rpm? will it give more performance? Or it will cause me damage?
    PM Shibby, he works for a dealer and should know or get you an answer... Ron

Thread Information