What do you all think

I was at my sea doo dealer today and priced a new 2012 Sea Doo GTI SE 155 with a extra 2 year warranty on a double aluminum trailer also new, Out the door for 12,700.00. The ski itself on sea doos website is 10,799.00,this does not seem like a real good deal to me so I wanted to see what you all think.Thanks Ken

+1
    Firstly it does not look like a deal, secondly i would not buy a 155hp seadoo. You can expect less maintenance, less fuel, but you will get bored in the first half an hour. Just my opinion and i am not a speed alcoholic...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmarxt View Post
    Firstly it does not look like a deal, secondly i would not buy a 155hp seadoo. You can expect less maintenance, less fuel, but you will get bored in the first half an hour. Just my opinion and i am not a speed alcoholic...
    Bored with the 155 It sounds like a good deal to me taz.. I got the 2011 gti 155 se and I love every min pretty quick out of the hole at tops out at about at 58-60. I paid about the same with everything trailer 5yr warranty

+1
    Taz where do you live and when are you looking to purchse the ski? My family and I always get skis at the NY boat show. They always offer the best deals. This year I got a 5 year warranty on top of a good deal. If you can hold out until January you wil get a better deal for sure.

I live in Ohio, I was at the dealer getting my 2012 GTI 130 winterized and was talking to my salesman, told him Im looking to get a second ski so me and the wife can have our own. I love the 130 and it is plenty fast enough for me but they are sold out of those he priced the 155 because that is all they had in a na ski. So waiting for the boat show sounds like the best thing to do, im not in a big hurry to get another one just want it for next season. Sorry I should have said we have a GTI SE 130 and are very happy with it,just want a second ski.We put 50 hours on the 130 this year and had it at wot once just to see what it would top out at with me and the wife on it,I was surprised it got up to 54 mph,I would rather have the GTI 155 limited because I like the color better.Can you get a trailer at the boat shows? Thanks Ken

Thread Information