Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

Need help on small part!

Guys hello, somewhat i managed to loose that orange silicone o-ring (which is at a rectangular shape..) fitted at the ignition coil connector. Does anyone know a shop from where i can order it online. Jerry told me to find a place where they sell deutche connectors, but via internet it would be hard to locate the correct size. Does anyone has an info?

Would appreciate any help,
    Nick
    Last edited by Sigmarxt; 09-25-2012 at 07:10 AM.

+1
    I bet I have one in stock, if not, I have a spare at the shop

Call me Monday after 9am.. 770-338-8687

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    I bet I have one in stock, if not, I have a spare at the shop

Call me Monday after 9am.. 770-338-8687
    Well,.. it is a little bit difficult to call you because i am from Greece but i would be more than happy to check it out and send me 2 or 3 spares via mail. By the way do you have a site of your shop? Maybe i can combine it with some other parts i might want

+1
    Guys still looking for a rectangular oring that is found on the deutsch connector (which is the ignition coil connector). Any ideas or shops that i can buy? Don't mind buying the whole deutsch connnector but i cannot spot which is the correct connector thus size. Any help appreciated

+1
    bump

+1

Need help on small part!

Yeah I've been looking for years. Thought I came close once, but I didn't. I don't use them anymore. Oh well

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rangermtb5 View Post
    Yeah I've been looking for years. Thought I came close once, but I didn't. I don't use them anymore. Oh well
    I dont have them in mine either.

+1
    Haha. I suppose i will not be so lucky with those things! The problem is that i use my ski in open sea and salt can get anywere! if i dont use them, most probably i am going to encounter problems...

9. +1 by:

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmarxt View Post
    Haha. I suppose i will not be so lucky with those things! The problem is that i use my ski in open sea and salt can get anywere! if i dont use them, most probably i am going to encounter problems...
    Yes you will encounter problems if you play on "Neptune's Playground" without those You didn't loose them, they are inside your hull somewhere Here's my advise Get some Di-electric grease and slap some in there be generous with the grease. You can also use High Temp grease Now, let me explain why this will save your Ass when you play in Neptune's Playground. ......... Salt is not good if it occupies a certain spot where there is metal, aluminum, even some plastic etc.... Well, Mr. "Salt" can't move in and occupy if "Mr Grease" is there already It's like BigDaddy wants to sit on SlowDude's lap Butt FreakBoy is sitting on SlowDude's lap already Kidding aside......It's Jammer 1's basic law of Displacement if You have filled that spot with grease, salt water or anything else should not harm that area. That area is a non pressurized part of the engine. The 3 members that were mentioned here were not harmed or Molested nor abducted by illegal aliens Hope a little humor and Facts of life helps you. P. S. tell Tiny, you don't loose those things....they are in your Hull
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 899.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	284171  
    Last edited by Jammer 1; 09-28-2012 at 02:53 AM.

Post back if you want me to tell you how to flush out those little boogers

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information