+1

My Drama for the day.

This is gonna be long.....

I posted this on SDN too.

So there I am, playing XBOX fight night R3 yeaterday while the roofer is doing up my roof when my phone rings. It's my front gate calling & I thought it was the rest of the roofing materials being delivered so I just picked up the phone & hit the # to open my gate without asking who it was. I go outside to meet them....It was THEM alright but the roofing crew...It was D.E.A! 7 of them in plain clothes & vest's with 2 local sheriff's walking up my driveway. I was like, "can I help you?" They ask my name & if i'm the owner of the house. I give my name & answer "yes, I own the house". They go on to tell me that they have a lead that this house is storing large amounts of drugs but didn't say what kind. I was in shock! Just imagine yourself in this position. How would you respond. My reply was "are you sure you have the right house?". "yes" & he showed me the address witten down.
    They asked if it was OK to search the house. They were very polite & didn't have any attitude at all so I said "sure". They assured me they weren't gonna do smash n bash & said that was only in the movies. It still hasn't sunk in what was happening here yet. So while the 6 agents went into my house I stayed in the garage with one of the other agents figuring i'll just stay out of their way. Well, we got to talking & it turns out that he knows my buddy...He's also D.E.A! He was on their team for the last 3 yrs but he just got promoted. I told him about them using my house to run a command post on a meth lab surveilance down the hill & accross the street & he said he heard about that raid but didn't know it was my house they used. Well when the boys came out of the house the agent I was talking to tells them I'm buddies with their ex teamate they were like, Ahh, No $hit? & looked at eachother in confusion. When they left I made a call to my buddy & told him 7 of his friends payed me a visit & all that he was kinda pissed. I heard him ask his partner if he heard about a "knock & talk" in the rubidoux area going on today & I heard him say "yup" on tarragona dr...Haha, He said, "remember that code 5 on the meth lab?..Thats his house we used! His partner was shocked too. It turns out His informant personally pointed out my house & said there was 100 lbs of meth in the house..That poor informant picked the wrong house & will pay...

I wasn't really upset about it when it happened but then you think about it & realize how easy it is to get pointed out & treated like a criminal. It's like in the flix when the dude gets framed. Hell, they coulda planted stuff on me. So now all the neighbors are looking us with a raised eyebrow..

Anyway I can't wait to see the outcome of this one.

I just had to tell someone..LOL...Well, Everyone

Thers gotta be a movie deal in there somewhere.
    That sucks, glad it turned out okay.

+1
    Who won the bout on the X-Box?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by osidebill View Post
    Who won the bout on the X-Box?
    Roy Jones Jr. got Knocked The Phuk out!
    I was in career mode so it was paused for sure!

+1
    It's a grim reminder, of how we are all just pawns, and subject to the whims of the MAN. Just be glad you weren't on someones chit-list. Regardless of your guilt, we would have never heard from you again.

Quote Originally Posted by ou812 View Post
    Roy Jones Jr. got Knocked The Phuk out!
    I was in career mode so it was paused for sure!
    He's the only one who I have yet to beat in that game on PS3.Keeps knockin me out. Bastard. 31-3 and 2 of the 3 losses to his a**.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettee View Post
    He's the only one who I have yet to beat in that game on PS3.Keeps knockin me out. Bastard. 31-3 and 2 of the 3 losses to his a**.
    I bet the graphics are awesome on that console! RJJ is fast! You have to stay low & slam him with body shots & some upper cuts. He'll beat you to the punch on jabs..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettee View Post

thats cause ou812 sold him some meth and he's all amped up

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by SUCKMYWAKE View Post
    thats cause ou812 sold him some meth and he's all amped up
    Haha, I'm jacked up on mountain dew!

did they have a warrent?? Regardless of what you have or dont have to hide you should NEVER let any LEO into your home without a warrent!

Thread Information