Help me winterize

I have a 96 Wave Venture. I have it mostly winterized but i don't know where to run the RV Anti freeze or how to do it. I live in Wisc so it gets cold and it will be stored outside. I think i have an idea of where to run the anit freeze but can you help me verify if its correct?

i have a small pump that i can push anti freeze thru the motor. In this picture, there is a braided hose coming out of the back of the rear cylinder... is there the flush tube?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120817-00225.jpg 
Views:	296 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	284029  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

+1
    Antifreeze hooks up where water hose hooks up. Use a plastic garden sprayer & get some fittings so you can attach just like a hose.

Where does the water hose hook up? is it that braided hose in my picture? i can't find it in the manual etc...

+1
    Well that braided hose isn't an oem hose so maybe some hooked a flush kit up there. Hard to tell from the pic. What thats white thing at the end of the hose? Does it look like a flush adapter?
    My GP1200 has a flush adapter from the factory and it tee'd (actually a y fitting) into the water hose that goes to the bottom of the exhaust manifold.

yes, at the end of the hose, there is an adapter that fits the yamaha part that connects a hose. I am just wondering if this is the correct location for the water flush. Its on the top of the rear facing cylinder (cyl closest to the back of the jetski)

+1
    I think it'll work there. Its ends up acting more like a back flush then a conventional flush.
    Normal flow while your riding around on the water goes to the bottom of the exhaust manifold, up through the cylinder water jackets and out the head. And thats how my flush kit also flows.
    Your flows in the head, down the cylinders, and out the exhaust manifold. It should work fine for running coolant through the engine. You might wanna pinch off the hose that comes from the pump to the exh manifold so the coolant doesn't just run out the pump. That should also help it fill up through the exhaust water jackets and hopefully flow into the water box. The water box is a key thing to get coolant into. The engine mostly drains out itself but water stays pooled in the water box.

+1
    You can also unhook the rear exhaust tube and use your pump to try to pump any remaining water out of the waterbox

Can anyone share where the rear exhaust tube is? i am quite new to these jetski's. or how to flush using the exhaust manifold?

+1
    If you poke your head around under the seat, look at the parts diagrams, and the service manual you should be able to figure it out.

different ski but same idea:

Thread Information