Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    S. Florida
    Posts
    508

    couple quick Ultra 250x questions

    1) what is the breakin procedure?

    2) is an oil change required after breakin? If so, how difficult is this to do by yourself vs. taking to a dealer?

    3) where can I find a cover for this ski?

    4) where is the best place/price for extended warranty? can it be purchased AFTER the ski has been purchased?

    I am in the process of potentially working out a purchase and want to make sure of these things before I purchase this ski at a dealer that is several hours away from my house.

    Thanks.


  2. #2
    way2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,009
    +1
    4
    Curtis; I ordered 6 covers for the Ultra and since I just cancelled my order for the boat. my cover will be available. It's a blue one. I was selling them for my cost $165.57 plus shipping. Retail is $239.95. Let me know if you want it.

    Richard

  3. #3
    SHO What????? jpack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    720
    +1
    1

    cover

    Richard,
    Does the cover say Ultra 250 on it or just kawasaki or can you order me a cover for my LX?

    jim

  4. #4
    jscottmsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    Curtis; I ordered 6 covers for the Ultra and since I just cancelled my order for the boat. my cover will be available. It's a blue one. I was selling them for my cost $165.57 plus shipping. Retail is $239.95. Let me know if you want it.

    Richard
    Richard...do you have PayPal for payment??

  5. #5
    way2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,009
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jpack View Post
    Richard,
    Does the cover say Ultra 250 on it or just kawasaki or can you order me a cover for my LX?

    jim

    Jim; They make a silver cover for the LX. I have never seen one so I don't know what the design or wording on it looks like. 3 colors are available, red or blue for the 250x and silver for the LX. They should all be identical size wise.

  6. #6
    way2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Beach, FL
    Posts
    4,009
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottmsc View Post
    Richard...do you have PayPal for payment??
    I do take PP, but they charge me 3% of the total transaction plus some other fee. I'd rather get a check because I'm selling the covers at my cost and don't want to loose money on them. You can pay me when you get it, that way we'll know what the shipping came to. I made a new post yesterday to tell everyone who ordered a cover that they should be delivered to me in a week to 10 days. I ordered them last Tuesday. That thread vanished ??

    Richard

  7. #7
    jscottmsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by way2fast View Post
    I do take PP, but they charge me 3% of the total transaction plus some other fee. I'd rather get a check because I'm selling the covers at my cost and don't want to loose money on them. You can pay me when you get it, that way we'll know what the shipping came to. I made a new post yesterday to tell everyone who ordered a cover that they should be delivered to me in a week to 10 days. I ordered them last Tuesday. That thread vanished ??

    Richard
    Sorry...never saw it.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    53
    on my way to pick up my cover ill report later 2day

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    53
    not too bad dont seem like it fits as good as the 15f cover but its new it will form fit itself
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0646.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	623.5 KB 
ID:	16271   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0647.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	622.3 KB 
ID:	16272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0648.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	593.6 KB 
ID:	16273  

  10. #10
    Hydrotoys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    16,712
    +1
    85
    I got the grey one. Can't wait to see it!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 Ultra 250X Question
    By binderca in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. 2007 ultra 250x question/problem.
    By Waterholics in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:40 AM
  3. Kawasaki Ultra 250X - Question?
    By binderca in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 05:30 PM
  4. 08 Ultra 250x question from 1st ski owner
    By Fulldrawmike in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 12:01 AM
  5. Kit, Bypass Valves, KAW Ultra 250X QUESTION
    By Socaloffshore in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •