Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SL780 motor sl650 body and Misc parts.

What you see here is what i have. I may have to check shipping prices on some heavy things but i am sure we can work something out.
    Ask any questions or requests for testing or anything before buying. I can find id #s but i can tell you what interchanges as I don't know that much about different models.
    Some body parts may be off of a 1996 Sl650 so be sure to check if it is very important.

I am just going to list photos and prices shipped
    email works best for questions and my paypal is my email
    [email protected]

Thanks

Hood with extinguisher hole and good latches hardware, pop up rod thing, latch has spring in it and works positively, obviously from the 650. bear to ship,
    lets say 120$ shipped
    will find the extinguisher cover and put it in the also. (if shipping is less than i think i could go down a little)

SL 650 flywheel with stator, nut key, whatever. Light surface rust, no CDI box
    it is really heavy and i will have to bubble wrap pack it well to make sure it stays undamaged.
    75$ Shipped

SL650 adaptor thing, rubber isolated "snout"?
    25$ shipped

Wrist cut off elastic and clip 10$ shipped
    flush drain hose hookup thing 10$ shipped
    Extinguisher cover thing 15$ unless it goes with the hood. (i have two though)

Flame arrestors, these i cant remember which they came off of, they are the light screen with good rubber seal on top and bottom with mounting plate bottom and blue polaris cover, have six of 9 bolts so you can find the replacements.
    I believe this is an upgrade from the more restrictive air filter, i also think they will mount on any mikuni carbs for polaris but don't quote me on that
    40$ shipped

cover for the drive shaft
    10$ shipped

Battery box give that thing a home man!! 15$ shipped
    Straps 10$ shipped for both, not sure if these are air-box elastics or battery, you tell me and i can measure them, look fine to me still stretchy

Starter Bendix from the sl780 I BELEIVE. I swapped them although it was working to turn over the motor before i pulled the starter due to bad corrosion, extends and retracts the way i think it shoud, spring still hooked and visible inside there, no damage to the teeth and comes with the two shims as shown.
    Assumed to be a good direct swap replacement.
    30$ Shipped

(holding it open with my fingers to show the spring)

Electrical box with long O-ring plate labels all good, wires connected, some missing seals and I cut the wires outside the box to remove it. CDI box went with the good motor so not included. See pictures also has battery leads all as shown.
    (will consider parting out if you just want the box itself. i could use the coils and cool NGK wire/caps.)
    100$ shipped

thumb throttle as shown, good cable has adjustors
    25$ shipped,

DriveShaft with oring on one end, great splines on both ends, no damage visible, stain from seal in spots. Use it for a replacment or make yourself two barring tools out of it.
    40$ shipped

Sl650 dome, as pictured
    20$ shipped

Strap i can measure, i think this is a battery one for sure, but again ask and i can measure it
    10$ shipped

Storage tub for the front of one of the skis not sure which one, appears identical.
    clean, has seal does not come with extinguisher cap but you can have the coffee cup if you like. i think i have two of these, ill check if i sell this one.
    45$ shipped

another shaft cover
    10$ shipped

IDk what each individual part is called but impeller, housing, cone, the whole shooting match.
    this is from the SL780 I believe but check the numbers (in the photo) and ask questions, looks good to me, turns smooth, no drag or squeaks, no nicks on impeller or propeller play in shaft apparent.

120$ shipped.

POLARIS tool box, maybe for actual use, maybe for nostagia, comes with free rusty stuff if you want, spanner and screwdriver.
    20$ shipped

Rear Grab handle off of a sl650, faded purple, feels really solid, no cracks or anything, comes with bolts. The one darker area shows where i used the hairdryer method to bring the color back to the surface, this one has big time potential.

$35 shipped.

Mikuni Tripple outlet fuel pump, pulled of to replace with new, but you could rebuild this one if you like pics on request
    20$ shipped

Lastly the carcass of the 780 motor that threw a rod, It is heavy so local pickup prefered, but i can pull anything you want off of it, cylinder, cylinder heads, piston, oil pump, mounting plate, bolts, crank, (for core only likely) I will hold onto it for a while then take it to the scrap yard.

Combined shipping will lower the price and pickup will also, located in wilmington NC.
    I just pulled some prices off of ebay and on here, so make an offer if you like, i will check shipping costs and get back to you.

+1
    If the pump has a six vane stator PM me please

5 vane

+1
    Damn, ok. Thanks anyways. GLWS

I know this is all just stock stuff, maybe the prices are a little high, I would love to sell lots of it at once makes shipping easier and more cost effective. That is why they may seem priced a little high, just to cover shipping.
    Buy it all and come pick it up and get a sweet discount 50%

make me some package offers.

BuMp

pick up package price, everything here for 250$ wilmington nc

half price on parts shipped, as long as that covers shipping of course.

get at me or these are going in the scrap heap.

+1
    Drive shaft was for a short pump, correct? If by chance it's for a modular pump I'll take it. Also, the pump us just the prop and stator? No separate wear ring on the 650's, right?

+1

ummmm, if you want i can measure the shaft and report back, also it did/does have a wear ring but i left it on the hull when i scrapped it. if it isn't in the picture i don't have it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information