Thread: help

grand cayman

i know ive posted this before but no help so i just going go again any what could be the problem with my 2005 rxt (if i squeeze to WOT from start like out the hole it takes a time to build to around 3000 rpm then it actually start ridding fine to around 8000 rpms fine then it dies back down to 3000 rpms after riding for about 7 to ten mins might be a lil longer then builds back up back to around 8000 rpm o yeah shuts of on some occasions when it dies down)any ideas on what could be the prob please

I would change your plugs first. Also, maybe you have some bad gas. I would also check to make sure you do not have any intercooler leaks, and pull the charger to ensure you did not blow the clutch washers.

grand cayman
    i check the clutches before and the were fine yeah i do have new plugs in and the gas was just put in because i thought it was the gas as well but do you know of any sensors that could cause that prob and it also sometime make a weird sound (i saw another thread with a similar prob but his crank bearings were messed up and he didnt say anything of it going back to normal restart or anything)

Thread Information