03 fx140 problem

hi i was hopeing someone could help me out have an 03 fx140 we use every week had it out yesterday ran great all day took it home to flush wont start doesnt turn over nothing when i press start button beeps twice thats it so i checked ground its fine if i jump starter solenoid terminals i can get it to turn over hooked up yamaha diagnostic to it i cant find any thing wrong with it also have extra solenoid and starter relay with definite good ones still nothing any help would be appreciated

I'm with the cool kids Mowerpan's Avatar
    +1
    did you happen to turn water on before starting? If so remove spark plugs and crank it, then reinstall plugs and try to start.

no ran it all day on intercoastal brought it home and nothing two beeps thats it never got to flush it wouldnt start

I'm with the cool kids Mowerpan's Avatar
    +1
    get battery tested

its not the battery i have two yamahas switched batterys also i put new ground wire and new positive wire from battery to solenoid plus i have yamaha diagnostic and its showing normal for everything when i press start button it beeps twice and dash lights up thats it i am swaying more towards a broken wire i am going to start going through it today what a hassle though and wires arent my expertise its annoying because it ran fine all day trailer it home and thats it at least it didnt happen on the water because we drive them at least 1/2 an hour away from launch

im also thinking it could be the brain itself

well i think its the brain i know this is stupid to do but i have an extra gp1300 brain that i dont need so i plugged it into fx as soon as i did hit start button turns right over

Thread Information