Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

North miami motorsports

hi guys i bought my 2011 sho at north miami motorsports 2 years ago and wanted to know if anyone whos purchased a ski there knows if they are a mod friendly dealership ? only time ive brought the ski in was for a blown supercharger clutch and it was stock.they totally disassembled the engine to check for debris and warranty picked up the bill for the repair.if the engine has an issue i dont want to take it in with say a ribbon delete and them say i have to pick up the repair bill because its cause of failure.if anyones brought there modded ski there for warranty repairs or has had any trouble with dealers and there modded skis under warranty please chime in.thank you.

YAMAHA POWAAAA !!!!! 1_Fast_SHO's Avatar
    +1
    i dont think they will void your warranty because of that. Just buy the Riva part and save receipts. its a hazzle to remove that i dont think they will actually look for that

that is true.do you know if the ski's are like cars and if i have an issue i can take it into any yamaha dealer like riva yamaha per say or do i have to go through my home dealer that i purchased the ski from ?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hialeahchiko305 View Post
    that is true.do you know if the ski's are like cars and if i have an issue i can take it into any yamaha dealer like riva yamaha per say or do i have to go through my home dealer that i purchased the ski from ?
    You can take it to any dealer.

cool that eases my mind some.ill just stop worrying about it if for whatever reason there is another clutch failure ill pull the ribbon back out not going to drive myself crazy over it.

i hear you.im going to do my own maitenance but if the clutch blows again id probably put it back to stock before taking it in to be on the safe side.to tell you the truth been trying to keep this thing stock but speed is like a disease lol its already stage 1+ but im going to draw the line there for now.thanks guys

+1
    i said the same thing, now my ski is turbo and i talk more shit and fight more over the internet than what i actually ride. LOL so keep it the way it is bro.

+1
    LOL, 1 fast sho speaketh the truth! Don't mod so far that you have to wrench 6 hours to ride 1.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
    LOL, 1 fast sho speaketh the truth! Don't mod so far that you have to wrench 6 hours to ride 1.
    Jarret i am so pissed that i want to sink the ski and get a new one and leave it the way it is. Once you start heavy mods, thats it for riding time. it become WRENCHING TIME. i have taken my motor and turbo out of the ski more than i have changed oil and sparkplugs WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

1fast out of curiosity why the turbo route ? thought there where a few guys deep in the 90s with blowers still on there skis.i suppose turbos are more efficient and you wouldnt have to worry about clutch failures but the heat inside the hull must get intense.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information