Rude Supercharger Results

I recently installed my new Rude supercharger that I purchased from the online store and must say it has exceeded my expectations X2!!

Since I am located in South Florida I stopped by to see Brian (bttek1) on the forum and purchased his fuel controller to go along with my Rotax Racing ECU. He already had his fuel map programmed for the Rude charger and all I had to do was to install it in the boat.

My first run with the Rude/Rotax ECU and fuel controller got me INSANE acceleration along with a top speed of 81.8 MPH using a skat 15/19 with a 80mm nozzle. Max RPM's were 8500-8550!

This setup absolutely blows away my previous Riva Stage 3 in both acceleration and top speed. With the Riva I was only able to manage a max speed of 78.9 MPH and that is with me trying every prop and nozzle combo that I had.

The bottom line is that the Rude Super charger is a winner!! This along with the Rotax Racing ECU and fuel controller is a MUST for those wanting the ultimate accelerating/top speed boat!!

Frank

Thumbs up

AWESOME numbers congrats bro, almost 82 MPH with only bolt-ons mods, what type of RR ECU are u using? stock class (4502) or race (4501)? stock (out of the box) Riva 15/19 skat prop or tweaked? what type of air intake? custom made? Riva first generation front 3" or the new 4" rear intake? how much fuel on the ski? rider weigh? how about weather conditions? air, humidity etc... do the test run was @ sea level? how about hull mods? are u using Riva or RE block off? skegs? WE WHANT MORE DETAILS!!!! thanks

Ray

Nice numbers, you beat me by .8mph but I am using a 81mm turning 8550 with 1mm added pitch. Just put in thermostat and riva intercooler pipes. Hopefully will get 82mph with 81mm ring.
    Are you using a stock 15/19r impeller? let me know... The Rude with the 81mm feel nasty...Love it!!
    Hector
    Last edited by Hecyan; 02-09-2007 at 05:35 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecyan View Post
    The Rude with the 81mm feel nasty...Love it!!
    Hector

Hector, do you know the guy posting these results? I don't recall selling a Rude Charger to a guy named Frank thru the online store

No I don't Jerry...

81.8 MPH using a skat 15/19

Is that prop bent or modded anyway or just OUT THE BOX?

Hello Jerry.. Frank is a local customer that purchased one of the first Rude chargers. I referred him to the online store but I think he used his dad's credit card so this is why you probably do not recognize his first name.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post

Hector, do you know the guy posting these results? I don't recall selling a Rude Charger to a guy named Frank thru the online store

I added aproximately 1 degree to the TE.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeplessnMS View Post
    Is that prop bent or modded anyway or just OUT THE BOX?

Hello Hector,

You never called me back to let me know how everything is going!!

I am glad to see that you are getting some good results with your setup. Please let me know how everything goes this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecyan View Post
    Nice numbers, you beat me by .8mph but I am using a 81mm turning 8550 with 1mm added pitch. Just put in thermostat and riva intercooler pipes. Hopefully will get 82mph with 81mm ring.
    Are you using a stock 15/19r impeller? let me know... The Rude with the 81mm feel nasty...Love it!!
    Hector

Thread Information