Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Phil.Borg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUS
    Posts
    403
    +1
    3

    Can I get rid of this

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349768758.445269.jpg 
Views:	485 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	284956

    Could this be replaced with a T fitting
    Or dose it serve a purpose to keep the rectifier cool
    Last edited by Phil.Borg; 10-09-2012 at 05:10 AM.


  2. #2
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Borg View Post
    Could this be replaced with a T fitting
    Or dose it serve a purpose to keep the rectifier cool
    can't get rid of it cools the rectifier.

  3. +1 by:


  4. #3
    Phil.Borg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUS
    Posts
    403
    +1
    3
    Thanks jim

  5. #4
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Borg View Post
    Thanks jim
    anytime.

  6. #5
    Kristian Keppel Waterholics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    1,405
    +1
    38
    What turbo kit you running ? Watson Racing ?

  7. #6
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,133
    +1
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Borg View Post
    Could this be replaced with a T fitting
    Or dose it serve a purpose to keep the rectifier cool
    can't get rid of it cools the rectifier.
    What Jim said.
    But, I'm glad you posted this picture though! Because mine was relocated and didnt seem like the right size hoses were run to it, so I have been wondering what size hoses run to this! Looks like maybe 1/2 inch on top and 3/8 for the other two?

  8. #7
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Borg View Post
    Could this be replaced with a T fitting
    Or dose it serve a purpose to keep the rectifier cool
    can't get rid of it cools the rectifier.
    What Jim said.
    But, I'm glad you posted this picture though! Because mine was relocated and didnt seem like the right size hoses were run to it, so I have been wondering what size hoses run to this! Looks like maybe 1/2 inch on top and 3/8 for the other two?
    from factory Gus all 3 are 1/2 inch hoses.

  9. #8
    Gus13letter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    8,133
    +1
    821
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gus13letter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Borg View Post
    Could this be replaced with a T fitting
    Or dose it serve a purpose to keep the rectifier cool
    can't get rid of it cools the rectifier.
    What Jim said.
    But, I'm glad you posted this picture though! Because mine was relocated and didnt seem like the right size hoses were run to it, so I have been wondering what size hoses run to this! Looks like maybe 1/2 inch on top and 3/8 for the other two?
    from factory Gus all 3 are 1/2 inch hoses.

    Thanks Jim. Yes, just tried half inch hose and does fit on there better than the 3/8 that was on there. Should provide the engine a little better cooling now!

  10. #9
    Phil.Borg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney AUS
    Posts
    403
    +1
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    What turbo kit you running ? Watson Racing ?
    Yep that's the Watson racing kit

  11. #10
    FZS Monty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Eastern Long Island, NY
    Posts
    588
    +1
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Borg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterholics View Post
    What turbo kit you running ? Watson Racing ?
    Yep that's the Watson racing kit
    How is that Watson kit?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Rebuilt cdkII carb and can't get rid of dribbles.
    By FloridaEdd in forum Polaris PWC Performance
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-03-2014, 07:50 PM
  2. Where can I get one of these ??
    By MIARider in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 03:53 PM
  3. best way to get rid of water spots!!!
    By CarFanatic in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 04:34 PM
  4. How to get rid of Spam Guard BS....
    By GeoRXT in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2007, 09:58 AM
  5. What can you get out of 1 degree?
    By beachboy66 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •