Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Yamaha Turbo Kit Build

Hi everyone. Kinda new to this side of the forum as I'm normally on the Seadoo side of things. Following our turbo kit display at the World Finals this past weekend in the Motec Booth, we have had a great demand for a high quality and reliable turbo kit designed for Yamaha as well. Our Seadoo 4-tec Turbo kit has had great success and were looking to do the same for the Yamaha followers as well.

Here in Toronto, Yamaha skis are fairly scarce in comparison to Seadoo. We would like to give an oppertunity to someone that owns a supercharged ski to have our kit designed on their ski. With everyone putting away their toys now because of the cold temps, this is a perfect oppertunity for us to develop a full kit. No down time for someone to allow us to use their ski for development. If interested, you may PM me and we can discuss further.

+1
    I'm too far away to let you borrow my ski, but I have been watching your work on the SD side and was hoping you'd have something for the Yamahas as well. I'd personally like to see an affordable turbo setup that can use the stock exhaust to limit the noise. If cost effective, I'd like to put something like that on my non supercharged VXS ski which has the same engine as the supercharged models, but is naturally aspirated and has higher compression stock. Even a small amount of boost could make a big gains on this platform, so it wouldn't require a massive turbo to really wake these skis up.

+1
    That is and was the initial purpose we built our turbo setup for the Seadoo platform. We want to have a reliable, cost effective and easy to install OEM style upgrade for the Yamaha as well. The supercharger clutch issues are as well know on the seadoo as they are here for Yamaha. Our approached to this is for oem replacement first and foremost, without a decrease in performance and reliability. After that has been established, then we can focus on the higher horsepower setups. Versatility is key as well. The options of many different turbo and power levels is available. Our Seadoo kit works with many different turbos, ie Garrett, Precision, Borg-Warner. Installation and servicability is important as well. Our Seadoo kit only takes 3-4 hours to install, only requires very slight modification to machine, and is completely reversable. Turbo power levels can be upgraded in less than 15 minutes.

+1
    Build it and they shall come

Damn, I'm in the right country. But the wrong coast....in Vancouver.

+1
    are you looking for an fzr platform or a gprsho?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug78 View Post
    Damn, I'm in the right country. But the wrong coast....in Vancouver.
    same here

+1
    8 hours 28 minutes away and willing if you need a N/A vxs already at 72+ ....Bruce

+1
    fzr prefered.

The most interesting man in the world. Nils888's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SJL Custom View Post
    Hi everyone. Kinda new to this side of the forum as I'm normally on the Seadoo side of things. Following our turbo kit display at the World Finals this past weekend in the Motec Booth, we have had a great demand for a high quality and reliable turbo kit designed for Yamaha as well. Our Seadoo 4-tec Turbo kit has had great success and were looking to do the same for the Yamaha followers as well.

Here in Toronto, Yamaha skis are fairly scarce in comparison to Seadoo. We would like to give an oppertunity to someone that owns a supercharged ski to have our kit designed on their ski. With everyone putting away their toys now because of the cold temps, this is a perfect oppertunity for us to develop a full kit. No down time for someone to allow us to use their ski for development. If interested, you may PM me and we can discuss further.
    Hay turbo boy!!!
    It was fun hanging out in the booth this week. Good luck with the turbo kit. It is nice and simple

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information