Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What a gain

+1

What a gain

Ok was on 67mph with exaust and filter, Plugged my brothers reflash in and went 73mph that was using a gps can't beleive it gained 5mph

+1
    yeah but its not just top end, they get there much quicker as well, my next mod when I have the funds is a Watsons racing intercooler kit, that should see me hitting high 70's. I dont do much wot riding but love the accelleration

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by syk03t View Post
    Ok was on 67mph with exaust and filter, Plugged my brothers reflash in and went 73mph that was using a gps can't beleive it gained 5mph
    What reflash was it, and which exhaust and filter? I want my SHO's that fast

+1
    It was an r3 reflash like i said just wanted to test it. Filter is riva and exaust is r&d. Everything else is standard

my sho is also going those speeds with the stock supercharger stock prop and no reflash.what was the new rev limit on the r3 ? the speed gain is mostly from the rpm increase it lets you make more boost with the stock supercharger wheel by spinning the engine higher.if you had a different prop youd be reving even higher and going faster than 73.theirs a few guys with r3 flashes going 76+ with just an r3 and the right prop.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hialeahchiko305 View Post
    my sho is also going those speeds with the stock supercharger stock prop and no reflash.what was the new rev limit on the r3 ? the speed gain is mostly from the rpm increase it lets you make more boost with the stock supercharger wheel by spinning the engine higher.if you had a different prop youd be reving even higher and going faster than 73.theirs a few guys with r3 flashes going 76+ with just an r3 and the right prop.
    I highly doubt a stock-factory ski would go 76+ with just a reflash your talking nearly a 10mph gain just from that. The rev limiter was ova 8000 on the dash u know how unacurate they are tho

+1
    Subscribing. I have an exhaust and was looking at the R3 reflash and maybe the B1 wheel. However, if there is a big gain from just the flash, I'd consider doing just that.

How is the acceleration?

Also, I noticed in the R3 description, it does not list it compatible with the stock SC wheel like the R1 and R2 flashes. Knowing what I know about Speed Density systems, I believe this to be an oversight. Thoughts?

+1

What a gain

Subscribed . I'm curious what potential there is with a flash on stock ic and wheel. (With other basic mods)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Subscribed . I'm curious what potential there is with a flash on stock ic and wheel. (With other basic mods)
    Like i stated the ski is completly stock besides the filter and exaust, Trust me i know have had it since new and i gained 5mph just from borrowing my brothers reflash, I used a hand held gps not the bullshit dash one, All round the ski was diffrent a little more cavitation off the line tho

+1

What a gain

Hopefully you have an intake grate . That is an awesome result! Is your brother running stock ic and boost?

What gas where you running?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information