Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122

    Fuel pressure setting for an ET Low boost setup?

    I'm going to put my rrfpr on my ski with my R3 and ET Low Boost setup, what should I set the static fuel pressure at as a starting point? Should I hook up the rising rate function or just set the static only?


  2. #2
    hdlefler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wesley Chapel, Fl
    Posts
    911
    +1
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow93 View Post
    I'm going to put my rrfpr on my ski with my R3 and ET Low Boost setup, what should I set the static fuel pressure at as a starting point? Should I hook up the rising rate function or just set the static only?
    Mine is set at static at around 60lbs.

  3. #3
    around 60 psi
    and cheack for your AFR

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Littleton,NC on Lake Gaston
    Posts
    261
    +1
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by FZS-RIDER View Post
    around 60 psi
    and cheack for your AFR
    With et low boost,r-3 reflash rrfpr on static I had to set mine at 50 lb to keep from being to rich. My stock fuel pressure was 52 and at wide open throttle I was way to rich. With 50 lb my atf is 11.90 t0 12.3. Before it was 11.3 to 11.5.

  5. #5
    Gomer Pyle starter99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    642
    +1
    54
    i run 55 psi

  6. #6
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FZS-RIDER View Post
    around 60 psi
    and cheack for your AFR
    With et low boost,r-3 reflash rrfpr on static I had to set mine at 50 lb to keep from being to rich. My stock fuel pressure was 52 and at wide open throttle I was way to rich. With 50 lb my atf is 11.90 t0 12.3. Before it was 11.3 to 11.5.
    I checked AFRs yesterday and would see in the 12.2-12.6 range at WOT so I think I need a little more fuel.

  7. #7
    Gomer Pyle starter99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    GA
    Posts
    642
    +1
    54
    thats lean my ski runs 11.7 wot set at 55 psi you gonna need too put the riva fuel pump in i notice when i start too get low on fuel my psi drop oem fuel pump working too hard i am running 1000cc injector tho

  8. #8
    Yellow93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas, United States
    Posts
    2,429
    +1
    122
    I've got some GPR injectors I might try with an ET 15.5 wheel...

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Central North Carolina
    Posts
    3,846
    +1
    527

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FZS-RIDER View Post
    around 60 psi
    and cheack for your AFR
    With et low boost,r-3 reflash rrfpr on static I had to set mine at 50 lb to keep from being to rich. My stock fuel pressure was 52 and at wide open throttle I was way to rich. With 50 lb my atf is 11.90 t0 12.3. Before it was 11.3 to 11.5.
    I checked AFRs yesterday and would see in the 12.2-12.6 range at WOT so I think I need a little more fuel.
    If you have a FPR raze the fuel pressure 1-2 pounds and retest your afr's no need to change injectors yet, with a low boost wheel. Tommy Jordan

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    RECIFE-PE BRAZIL
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow93 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FZS-RIDER View Post
    around 60 psi
    and cheack for your AFR
    With et low boost,r-3 reflash rrfpr on static I had to set mine at 50 lb to keep from being to rich. My stock fuel pressure was 52 and at wide open throttle I was way to rich. With 50 lb my atf is 11.90 t0 12.3. Before it was 11.3 to 11.5.

    I checked AFRs yesterday and would see in the 12.2-12.6 range at WOT so I think I need a little more fuel.
    If you have a FPR raze the fuel pressure 1-2 pounds and retest your afr's no need to change injectors yet, with a low boost wheel. Tommy Jordan
    Im in the same boat...
    My ski was custom reflashed and I just want to add an RRFPR to keep it even safer.

    Whats the bad thing to have it rising rate??

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Is extra fuel needed when running an ET low boost
    By Jmfmk3 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 06:46 PM
  2. WTB - Parts E1 trade for an ET Low Boost
    By Waterholics in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 08:54 PM
  3. need an ET low boost and R3 for 2013 FZ
    By Willfzs in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:38 PM
  4. WTB WTB riva or any rising rate fuel pressure regulator for an 06 RXP
    By skigolfnut in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 06:37 AM
  5. Fuel Pressure Settings For 250 Ultra
    By northern irish 250 ultra in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 04:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •