PV servo motor operation- help!

I have a 2001 yamaha gp1200r and have a question about the proper operation of the servo motor. I have two gp1200rs and I got a used servo motor and installed it in the one with the bad servo motor. I never really payed attention to the way the servo motor cycled until I replaced the bad one. The servo motors don't operate the same, they both cycle the same when the engine is cut off but when the engine is at idle and you just rev the engine and let off on one ski the servo motor opens the pv valves all the way and on the other ski the servo motor kind of cycles both directions rather quickly but doesn't seem to open the valves fully when the engine is quickly revved then released. I took the bad pv motor and found that it had a broken wire so i replaced and soldered the wire back onto the servo motor then reinstalled it on the ski which it came off. Cranked the ski and watched the operation and it operated exactly the same as the servo motor that I bought to replace it, when revved it cycles quickly but doesn't fully open the pv valves when quickly revved this way. Can someone please tell me how this thing is supposed to correctly operate so I don't buy something I don't need. I appreciate any input and advise.

Perhaps I wasn't really clear, I have 3 servo motors, they all work, two actuate the same and one actuates differently- but they all work. Does anyone know if the servo motor is supposed to open all of the way and hold the pv valve all of the way open when the engine is revved or does it open partially? One servo motor opens completely and holds, the other two appear to jog back and forth quickly as if the servo motor is getting a intermittent signal. I am confused as to which is operating properly. Can anyone shed a little light on this?

Bump. I am having the exact same problem as listed above. Any help would be appreciated.

Thread Information