Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Ultra Turbo Build

Im new to this side of the forum. Im usually found on the Seadoo side of things but have also started coming more to the Yamaha & Kawasaki side as well. With the success we have had of our turbo kit for the 4-tec platform, we have also decided to manufacture a complete turbo kit application for the Ultra platform as well. We have noticed an increasing demand for reliable solutions for these skis and believe we can provide a solid result. The primary basis of the design is for oem supercharger replacement. From there the power levels will be optional. From the rec rider just looking for a better alternative to the full blown race enthusiast looking for that extra competitive edge.

We come from a wide range of turbo design and applications. Being primarily from the high performance luxury and exotic background, we have developed some serious turbo solutions for the Lamborghini Gallardo, Nissan GTR, BMW M series, and Porsche Turbo to name a few. We would like to take our knowledge and know how and apply it to the Ultra platform.

We are looking for a donar candidate that is willing to allow us to use their machine for R&D purposes. We are located in the Toronto area, so local donars are prefered but not necessary. All donars will have the option of keeping the designed package at a discounted rate. The donar machine will also not be modified in any way that can not be return back to stock. Our goal is to creat something simple to install for the average DIYer, but at the same time deliver an outstanding result. If you are at all interested in participating in this opertunity, please feel free to contact myself through PM.

Regards

Steve Lenz
    SJL Custom Auto

+1
    Is there no one interested in this opertunity? It would allow you to kiss the supercharger issues goodbye

Fat Man, Little Boat Region8Ultra250X's Avatar
    +1
    250/260 or 300X?

Banned User
    +1

Ultra Turbo Build

Quote Originally Posted by SJL Custom View Post
    Is there no one interested in this opertunity? It would allow you to kiss the supercharger issues goodbye
    Pm me the cost of what your wanting to charge for the prototype

+1
    sounds like your looking for a cheap way to develop a part and still charge after all said and done at your discounted rate. You can buy a used ultra for 12,000 maybe cheaper good luck

+1
    LUV my EATON....and the 16 lbs of boost that comes along with it....

Banned User
    +1
    i dont think bashing someone trying to make new parts is quite the way to go..... im not close or really interested in turbo but if i was close you could use mine!

8. +1 by:

+1
    personally i didnt think we had an issue with the eaton s/c?

Banned User
    +1
    Ill agree with that, as would most others..... Should we just blacklist anyone trying to develop new parts for our skis then?

+1
    i dont think thats what anyone is saying, i was simply responding to a statement the op made, its a big ask they are literally asking for a loaner ski to play mary hell with!! go for it if you have the $$ i say

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information