+1

My first Jersey ride!

http://pwctrailfinder.com/NewJerseyPWCTrailRides.html Thanks to BarryC for submitting this trail - my first to originate in NJ. I'm open for business for more trails in the area if anybody would care to submit...

+1
    Come across any floating telephone poles ...?...water can be filled with lots of foliage this time of year...but there are good riding trails ...Raritan,Tuckahoe,Delaware etc.....Enjoy

+1

Fast in Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Come across any floating telephone poles ...?...water can be filled with lots of foliage this time of year...but there are good riding trails ...Raritan,Tuckahoe,Delaware etc.....Enjoy
    Hi JetDave ... I am the guy @ The Lake Of Ozarks ... who was looking to purchase your 1300R, O-Well, I did fine another. I was wondering if you would be willing to converse with me on hoe to mod my 2008 GPR, so that I can get the speeds you had acheived .... I want to do it right. Only mods currently are "D" plate & cat removed. Also R&D ride plate installed. Where do I go from here ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Steve

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by OzarkYamMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetdave56 View Post
    Hi JetDave ... I am the guy @ The Lake Of Ozarks ... who was looking to purchase your 1300R, O-Well, I did fine another. I was wondering if you would be willing to converse with me on hoe to mod my 2008 GPR, so that I can get the speeds you had acheived .... I want to do it right. Only mods currently are "D" plate & cat removed. Also R&D ride plate installed. Where do I go from here ? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Steve
    Hi Steve..congrats on the 08 GPR....go to the "yamaha 2 stroke section "here on GH....lots of info there and you could put out what you want to achieve...the top tech and gurus will chime in....G/L

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    When I'm back down the shore at my laptop I have been meaning to send you some logs. I have the log of our trip from LBI, NJ to OCMD and back as well. Plus some waypoints such as Tices Shoal for any newb visiting the area.

+1
    I can send you some of my rides through Cape May County. I assume you just want a KML file right?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Almost View Post
    I can send you some of my rides through Cape May County. I assume you just want a KML file right?
    That would be great. Yes, KML file seems to work, but I'd be willing to see if I can convert what ever your GPS is recording data in. I have some software for converting "any file" to "any file" - I've had a few, but not many problems w/file conversions.

Just send an email (and attach the file - one at a time) to: [email protected] PS: Let me know that you're "Almost" on GH.

Thanks!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy89 View Post
    When I'm back down the shore at my laptop I have been meaning to send you some logs. I have the log of our trip from LBI, NJ to OCMD and back as well. Plus some waypoints such as Tices Shoal for any newb visiting the area.
    Car - send them on to this address: [email protected] Please let me know that your Carguy on GH. Can't wait to see your trip... Thanks!

Thread Information