Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Ride Plate Question

    I have installed a Riva ride plate on my fx ho and have a question. There is a gap between the front of the plate where it meets the hull. Is this normal? The gap is about a 1/4 inch.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the moon
    Posts
    862
    +1
    19
    doesn't sound normal at all , post a pic to show us.

  3. #3
    alan1967's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Rome,Italy
    Posts
    307
    +1
    21
    look if the stock plate have the same gap

  4. #4
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtS View Post
    I have installed a Riva ride plate on my fx ho and have a question. There is a gap between the front of the plate where it meets the hull. Is this normal? The gap is about a 1/4 inch.
    normal with the riva plate.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtS View Post
    I have installed a Riva ride plate on my fx ho and have a question. There is a gap between the front of the plate where it meets the hull. Is this normal? The gap is about a 1/4 inch.
    normal with the riva plate.
    Thank you, Jim. I thought it was, but wanted to make sure.

  6. #6
    THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,194
    +1
    536
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtS View Post
    I have installed a Riva ride plate on my fx ho and have a question. There is a gap between the front of the plate where it meets the hull. Is this normal? The gap is about a 1/4 inch.
    normal with the riva plate.
    Thank you, Jim. I thought it was, but wanted to make sure.
    your welcome.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ride plate question
    By jetskibill9999 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:06 PM
  2. Ride plate question
    By porksword in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:59 PM
  3. ride plate questions
    By Lvnspeed in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 07:16 PM
  4. Hot ride plate question?
    By Alex13 in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:07 PM
  5. Hot ride plate question?
    By Alex13 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 10:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •