Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

2013 BMW X5 35i Xdrive

After owning a BMW X5 back in 2003 and being rear ended at 90mph i was shown just how safe the BMW X5 was engineered. In any other vehicle im certain i would have been hospiltalized or even worse not be alive. So I made a decision last week and finally did it. Got myself a new 2013 BMW X5 35i all wheel drive twin turbo SAV. Its a blast to drive and handles like a sports car. I mainly purchased the vehicle for safety as me and my girlfreind are expecting a baby boy in april. Gas mileage is avergaing about 20mpg but for a 6,000lb vehicle thats not bad.

Banned User
    +1
    ...........glad to hear your alright

+1
    Your X5 has the N55 motor which is a Single Turbo. They market it as Twin Power but its still just one turbo. Great SUV's... 2013 must of set you back a couple bucks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheElite0ne View Post
    Your X5 has the N55 motor which is a Single Turbo. They market it as Twin Power but its still just one turbo. Great SUV's... 2013 must of set you back a couple bucks.
    They market it as "Twin Power" because although it is a single turbo it is "twin scroll"
    I have a new x5 diesel and by fa it is the most badass thing I have ever driven. I LOVE it and am prob going to buy another this month when the holiday rebate comes out.

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ecpChris View Post
    They market it as "Twin Power" because although it is a single turbo it is "twin scroll"
    I have a new x5 diesel and by fa it is the most badass thing I have ever driven. I LOVE it and am prob going to buy another this month when the holiday rebate comes out.
    hmm i think after driving one i will keep my lifted ram hemi 4x4 big horn. thats just me and my wife isnt a soccer mom either....whatever floats your boat. must have not driven much

+1

2013 BMW X5 35i Xdrive

Quote Originally Posted by thatdude596 View Post
    hmm i think after driving one i will keep my lifted ram hemi 4x4 big horn. thats just me and my wife isnt a soccer mom either....whatever floats your boat. must have not driven much
    I do not miss my dodge ram at all, thing was gutless! I was dumb and bought the 5.7

+1

2013 BMW X5 35i Xdrive

Yeah buddy I live a sheltered life. I don't want to get in a pissing match about what I've owned or driven but for a daily driver I find the x5 diesel hard to beat. It's just an awesome vehicle in my opinion.

Banned User
    +1
    dude stop it..390 hp truck that competes with todays performance cars. got zero complaints with ours, inlaws, and grandparents. from the strip to the street or towing 38 ft fifth wheels in the grand canyon it gets it done. period. maybe you got a ram body with a ranger motor lol

9. +1 by:

Banned User
    +1
    Yeah buddy I live a sheltered life. I don't want to get in a pissing match about what I've owned or driven but for a daily driver I find the x5 diesel hard to beat. It's just an awesome vehicle in my opinion.
    please tell me eveything so great about it besides the trademark and price markup. im all ears, not looking to to get into a pissing match. just always been curious what people see in overpriced small- midsize suvs with large pricetags

+1

2013 BMW X5 35i Xdrive

dude stop it..390 hp truck that competes with todays performance cars. got zero complaints with ours, inlaws, and grandparents. from the strip to the street or towing 38 ft fifth wheels in the grand canyon it gets it done. period. maybe you got a ram body with a ranger motor lol
    I had a 05 (bought it new) POS would barely pull my quad trailer over the pass at 70. Traded it in for a trailblazer that pulled the trailer at 90 over the pass barely trying.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information