Hello from an Australian Newbie - Perth WA

Greetings folks,

I stumbled across the forum when searching for info on the RXP-X 260 which i have now purchased and pick up on the 17th November.

I am a Scotsman now living in Sunny Australia so looking forward to getting back on the water with nice weather for a change and enjoying my new toy.

I had the pleasure of going out on Loch Lomond several times when i lived back in Scotland and it isn't fun at all zipping along with freezing cold water and wind, it certainly takes the shine off a great past time when it takes you several hours to thaw out after a run.

I am a speed freak, love my adrenalin rushes, and have a habit of modifying things to push the boundries so will be using the search function to see what the options are.

Massive lover of cars and bikes and had the pleasure of owning the first modified Nissan R35 GTR in the UK which Cobb and Whiteline Suspension used as their R&D platform so always happy to try new things. My social life back home was built on my passion for my bikes and cars so starting again down under and looking forward to make new connections around my new passion

Looking forward to getting lots of good info from the regulars and making logging in to Green Hulk part of my daily routine.

Regards

ScottyB

+1
    Welcome to GreenHulk ScottyB, you will love your new toy!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Thanks Westy,

Really excited about it, have been looking at Fishing Kits for the rear from Moreton Marine so that my son and i can continue our weekend routine of fishing together! It is all about enjoying the quality time together as i work away a huge amount, trying to get the work/life balance right.

The good lady is also excited about being able to head North or South from where we live for a nice bit of lunch and again quality time together. I am sure it is going to do everything i need and more!!

Not sure the kids will go on the biscuit on the rear though especially with the Shark Alarm's going off 40 times in the last 48 hours near where we live

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by westy View Post
    Thanks Westy,

Really excited about it, have been looking at Fishing Kits for the rear from Moreton Marine so that my son and i can continue our weekend routine of fishing together! It is all about enjoying the quality time together as i work away a huge amount, trying to get the work/life balance right.

The good lady is also excited about being able to head North or South from where we live for a nice bit of lunch and again quality time together. I am sure it is going to do everything i need and more!!

Not sure the kids will go on the biscuit on the rear though especially with the Shark Alarm's going off 40 times in the last 48 hours near where we live

G'day scott.

Ur local jetski rides is on

Www.jetskijunkys.com

U will find all sorts of shaninigans going on there... a few of the boys headed out today.. breakfast run on 2morrow.. see u around!!

Thanks Retro,

I will get signed up, looks from first glance like things on most weekends in WA which is great!!

I work away 5.5 weeks and home for 5.5 so plenty of time to get out and meet all the regulars.

Looks like i need to get my 10 hours breaking in period out of the way pretty sharpish otherwise i will be left for dead by the looks of it. Some quick machines on there!!!

Pain is fear leaving your body.... rlovebk's Avatar
    +1
    Welcome. There are quite a few Swann Lager drinkers here...lol There are quite a few Aussies here on the forum, many on the Kawasaki section where I lurk a bit.
    Again welcome and good luck with your new ski.

You work out in the bush or something? Been to Bunbury, Perth, and Geraldton back in the early 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by rlovebk View Post
    Welcome. There are quite a few Swann Lager drinkers here...lol There are quite a few Aussies here on the forum, many on the Kawasaki section where I lurk a bit.
    Again welcome and good luck with your new ski.

You work out in the bush or something? Been to Bunbury, Perth, and Geraldton back in the early 80's.
    Hi rlovebk,

Thanks for the welcome. I work on Barrow Island LNG Construction site used to be 20 days on 10 days off but just changed to 5.5/5.5 weeks which is actually more time home in the long run being equal time.

Never was a Swann lager fan Stella is more my tipple but being a Jock i have to confess to be happy drinking anything!!!!

+1
    Welcome to a great site !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by troy boy View Post
    Welcome to a great site !!!!!
    Thanks Troy Boy,

Really appreciated. Seems to be loads of great information and threads, i have spent hours already trawling through them all.

Regards

Scott

Thread Information