Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    To much is never enough Badvgood's Avatar
    +1

Missing Thread - Intercooler performance test

I saw a thread on here within the last two months where a few intercoolers had been tested. A picture was attached and I remember it was a stack of 5 or 6 intercoolers.

I think one of them was a Titan and as I am going to be running a Rude 3 I wanted to know more.

Cant find the thread so I Google it and found this;

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ti...w=1680&bih=844

Cache page still available on the web

Which leads to;

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...=184576&page=3

Looks like the thread has been removed or deleted? Titan not supported by this forum or alike??

Moderators - Any input please?? PM if needed.

My real search is for a good intercooler to use with a Rude 3 - Must like salt water!

+1
    wow it must of been removed that thread was by Duke and Vspec1 (from what i remember) there was alot of very good information in it!!... should pm them for more details
    cheers Robert

+1
    Yep that was the one, 13 pages long looking at the cached page

+1
    With everything that Jerry currently has to offer it was an understandable conflict of interest. To be honest I really don't mind keeping it for myself.

Last thing I want to do is piss off Jerry or take anything away from the forum.

The Riva IC or Fizzle high efficiency cooler would be next best thing IMO. Please look into quality of welding etc., before purchase.
    Last edited by Duke; 10-28-2012 at 07:02 PM.

+1
    I was kind of sad it got removed but I understand where Jerry was coming from. It's his forum and he is entitled to remove threads as he chooses . Sorry guys

+1
    I know Jerry has commercial reasons for pulling a thread on his forum that may have been promoting other products that he does not sell, and I respect the fact the Duke has helped me along with my question by suggesting a Fizzle High Efficiency intercooler.

This Fizzzle unit would suit me budget wise quite well ad I have all of the original Fizzle XS stuff here so it would just be a $399 purchase.

My question was and still is "What will work best with a Rude 3 charger" - If it is a Fizzle that that's good as I will order from Jerry as there is other items in the store I am going to be getting from him anyway.

Slightly off topic, what injectors would those in the know suggest I run with a Rude 3? 80lbs?? And what is best for spray pattern? Siemans or Bosch??

+1
    All reports have been 150-250 RPM gain over the original Fizzle intercooler. Several of those results came from skis with either a Rude 2 or a Rude 3 charger. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Badvgood View Post
    I know Jerry has commercial reasons for pulling a thread on his forum that may have been promoting other products that he does not sell, and I respect the fact the Duke has helped me along with my question by suggesting a Fizzle High Efficiency intercooler.

This Fizzzle unit would suit me budget wise quite well ad I have all of the original Fizzle XS stuff here so it would just be a $399 purchase.

My question was and still is "What will work best with a Rude 3 charger" - If it is a Fizzle that that's good as I will order from Jerry as there is other items in the store I am going to be getting from him anyway.

Slightly off topic, what injectors would those in the know suggest I run with a Rude 3? 80lbs?? And what is best for spray pattern? Siemans or Bosch??

So are you or Titan not going to produce the intercooler anymore?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 98coupe View Post
    So are you or Titan not going to produce the intercooler anymore?
    If Titan ever produces it then it will be available in this forums online store.

Several reasons why the thread was temporarily removed.... one being the bickering that ensued at the end, the other being a name change of the thread to promote one companies name over another (thread was changed from Titan) and the main reason was to protect buyers from the outlandish claims that this intercooler actually reduced output temps lower than the temp of the water running through the intercooler. If you guys honestly believed that horse shit then I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you

10. +1 by:

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk View Post
    I've got some oceanfront property in Arizona to sell you

How much???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information