Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

going to give pwc fishing a shoot. info

Ok so I made a little rack to start and need to know what things Yall bring on these little pwc. Also I'm use too fishing of my boat with lots of room but this my be easy to get and out of the water. Here's my rig to start off withClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0135.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	286204Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0120.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	286205.

+1
    Love the orange - great accent when on the ski. And welcome to the 'hulk. When fishing, I add to my regular riding gear what I need for the fishing: an ice chest, rods/reels, and tackle. As far as tackle, I also include a fish grabber as well as a tool for removing the bait from the fish. And, I always let someone know where I'm going to be (float plan).

Quote Originally Posted by 83Gator View Post
    Love the orange - great accent when on the ski. And welcome to the 'hulk. When fishing, I add to my regular riding gear what I need for the fishing: an ice chest, rods/reels, and tackle. As far as tackle, I also include a fish grabber as well as a tool for removing the bait from the fish. And, I always let someone know where I'm going to be (float plan).
    thanks for info i might pick up a soft tackle box and see if they have a small net. also is it easy to fish off the back or sides?

+1
    I think that depends on the type or where you're fishing: I see a lot of off-shore, deep water guys fish off the sides. I fish inland only and do so by dropping an anchor and fish facing the rear of the ski; I use the handle bars as a back support. You will find your way...

As of now I'm just going to fish inland lakes in Texas. Ya off the back is what I wad thinking cuz there's a nice cupholder on my cooler. I also think I'm just going to drift the first time out cuz I don't have a fish finder I can put on my ski. So I can cover more area drifting.

+1

going to give pwc fishing a shoot. info

Welcome, I would definitely bring an anchor even though your going to drift fish. You never know when your going to need it. Those mushroom anchors is what I use. They work great!

7. +1 by:

+1
    +1, forgot about the anchor. I think I've got a 10lb. mushroom and it has served me well.

Ok will see if I can pick one up thanks

When Yall anchor off do you do so by hooking to the bow hook or will one in the rear work with out problems?

+1
    I use the rear tow hook right under the back of the seat. It's the easiest to get to. Or I sometimes use the latch bar under the hood. Put a loop around it and close the hood.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information