Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prop Help

+1

Prop Help

I have a 14/23 concord I would like to get it made into a 14/20 who can do this for me pretty quickly?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by lvnspeed View Post
    I have a 14/23 concord I would like to get it made into a 14/20 who can do this for me pretty quickly?
    Jim can take care of it for you and have it back fast

Island Racing could probably provide a fast turnaround too! Carls one of the best

You want a job done fast or accurately? Accuracy takes time. Fast goes like this: put it on a cheap plastic ring guage, pitch it in about 3 minutes, " yeah here you go its a 14/23", charge you $xxx and send it back. BUT thats not how we built our reputation and the impeller workload shows which results in a sometimes longer turnaround time.
    Last edited by ISLANDRACING; 02-12-2007 at 01:33 AM.

x
    Last edited by ISLANDRACING; 02-12-2007 at 12:53 AM.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDRACING View Post
    You want fast or accurate.??? we can do fast too if you like--- put it on a cheap plastic ring guage, pitch it in about 3 minutes " yeah here you go its a 14/23", charge you $xxx and send it back BUT thats not how we built our reputation.
    Take a look at the thread in the tuners section
    Hello Carl, I do not want to start an argument with this but this was an attack on me. Someone only recommended me on this post. If you read my tuners section i made it clear i do not want to pitch impellers i'm to busy with the other things i do, I only do it for my ski's and the ski's i work on and the few that i do for some people i do not even charge. I thought you were a smart business man but coming on the forum and trying to put another business down only makes you look desperate. Carl i've been in business for 17 years you do not stay in business that long if you are not taking care of your business and customers. The only advice i can give you and don't take it wrong is don't worry about my business worry about taking care of your business. Thank you, Jim
    Last edited by JIM'S PERFORMANCE; 02-11-2007 at 11:27 PM.

Thumbs down

There was no the bashing post about plastic tools. No need to go into the bashing of other people's jobs.

You may be surprise with the results of using a plastic gauge and a crescent wrench!!!

+1
    DANG guys all I was asking is where to send my prop not start jet world war 3

+1
    Not sure what that was all about but Fercho can bend one mean prop with his cheap plastic tool and so can Jim! Been there, seen it, rode it, unbelievable! Same pitch props do not always perform the same.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ISLANDRACING View Post
    You want fast or accurate.??? we can do fast too if you like--- put it on a cheap plastic ring guage, pitch it in about 3 minutes " yeah here you go its a 14/23", charge you $xxx and send it back BUT thats not how we built our reputation.
    Take a look at the thread in the tuners section
    so are you saying that the Fountain Boys do shotty work they use those pitch gauges and sell them.. last time i checked they were at the top of there game dont throw stones when you live in a glass house have a nice day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information