Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    speedfreeks racing

    has anyone heard from Erik at speedfreeks lately? I've been trying to contact him for a couple weeks now, phone, email, PM.. no joy.

    I know he is located i brooklyn, NY. I wonder if sandy wiped him out?


  2. #2
    A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    GREECE ATHENS , NAXOS
    Posts
    2,691
    +1
    40
    I heard that his shop got 5 feet of water!

  3. #3
    NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    858
    +1
    33
    Sandy has been horrible because even if you didn't get wiped out, it's horrible trying to find gasoline/places with power still. I've never dealt with him, but this isn't a normal circumstance. I live in NJ, I can tell you for sure!

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ocean nj
    Posts
    781
    +1
    15
    Like many people Erik is homeless his house, shop and his mothers house were all flooded.Hydrojunkie wants to start a collection up for Erik and his family.I will gladly send him a check and if anyone eles would like to shoot a PM to Jay.This should be the best way for now Jay is a lineman for the power company and is working mad hours but will find the time to respond to PM'S.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Qc Canada
    Posts
    185
    +1
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MacT66 View Post
    has anyone heard from Erik at speedfreeks lately? I've been trying to contact him for a couple weeks now, phone, email, PM.. no joy.

    I know he is located i brooklyn, NY. I wonder if sandy wiped him out?
    I got a reply from him today here's what he was saying."Things are still very bad for us we lost everything we own. There is no electric, no gas to heat our homes and no gasoline for cars or generators. My shop had 5' of water so all equipment is shot. I have been gutting out our 2 houses for the last week. It should be about another week or so before we have electric and I'm back in the shop to try and get things rolling again. Thanks, Erik "

  6. #6
    83.0 @ 8400 jhill19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Teays Valley, West Virginia
    Posts
    2,800
    +1
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    Like many people Erik is homeless his house, shop and his mothers house were all flooded.Hydrojunkie wants to start a collection up for Erik and his family.I will gladly send him a check and if anyone eles would like to shoot a PM to Jay.This should be the best way for now Jay is a lineman for the power company and is working mad hours but will find the time to respond to PM'S.
    That'd be great, I think the forum should setup some kind of donation for erik.

  7. #7
    Steve STSPERFORMANCE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    2,701
    +1
    116
    This needs to happen +100

    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    like many people erik is homeless his house, shop and his mothers house were all flooded.hydrojunkie wants to start a collection up for erik and his family.i will gladly send him a check and if anyone eles would like to shoot a pm to jay.this should be the best way for now jay is a lineman for the power company and is working mad hours but will find the time to respond to pm's.
    that'd be great, i think the forum should setup some kind of donation for erik.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,599
    +1
    123
    Spoke to him today by phone. Same info. 5 feet of water entered his shop. Water also in his home and his mothers home. No power, no generator, no gas and no electric, trash piling up. Hopes to have power in a week or two. Gutting water damaged areas of both houses by his self. Donation would be a great idea...

  9. #9
    danieletrono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Benedetto del Tronto, Italy
    Posts
    1,550
    +1
    I think we can use his paypal

    Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    Like many people Erik is homeless his house, shop and his mothers house were all flooded.Hydrojunkie wants to start a collection up for Erik and his family.I will gladly send him a check and if anyone eles would like to shoot a PM to Jay.This should be the best way for now Jay is a lineman for the power company and is working mad hours but will find the time to respond to PM'S.
    That'd be great, I think the forum should setup some kind of donation for erik.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. SpeedFreeks Racing Rideplate/Intake Grate Mod
    By ramnj in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 01:47 PM
  2. SpeedFreeks Racing New Intercooler Relocation Kit For The RXP-X / RXT-X
    By SpeedFreeks Racing in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 12:51 PM
  3. Speedfreeks Racing A+++++
    By rxpblast in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2009, 09:31 PM
  4. Speedfreeks racing
    By elebouef in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 09:07 PM
  5. Speedfreek Racing
    By ramnj in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •