speedfreeks racing

has anyone heard from Erik at speedfreeks lately? I've been trying to contact him for a couple weeks now, phone, email, PM.. no joy.

I know he is located i brooklyn, NY. I wonder if sandy wiped him out?

A smart admits!A wicked excuses!An idiot insists! mitsakosgt's Avatar
    +1
    I heard that his shop got 5 feet of water!

NJ -> MD Jet ski trip fuel mileage champ carguy89's Avatar
    +1
    Sandy has been horrible because even if you didn't get wiped out, it's horrible trying to find gasoline/places with power still. I've never dealt with him, but this isn't a normal circumstance. I live in NJ, I can tell you for sure!

+1
    Like many people Erik is homeless his house, shop and his mothers house were all flooded.Hydrojunkie wants to start a collection up for Erik and his family.I will gladly send him a check and if anyone eles would like to shoot a PM to Jay.This should be the best way for now Jay is a lineman for the power company and is working mad hours but will find the time to respond to PM'S.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MacT66 View Post
    has anyone heard from Erik at speedfreeks lately? I've been trying to contact him for a couple weeks now, phone, email, PM.. no joy.

I know he is located i brooklyn, NY. I wonder if sandy wiped him out?
    I got a reply from him today here's what he was saying."Things are still very bad for us we lost everything we own. There is no electric, no gas to heat our homes and no gasoline for cars or generators. My shop had 5' of water so all equipment is shot. I have been gutting out our 2 houses for the last week. It should be about another week or so before we have electric and I'm back in the shop to try and get things rolling again. Thanks, Erik "

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rab1 View Post
    Like many people Erik is homeless his house, shop and his mothers house were all flooded.Hydrojunkie wants to start a collection up for Erik and his family.I will gladly send him a check and if anyone eles would like to shoot a PM to Jay.This should be the best way for now Jay is a lineman for the power company and is working mad hours but will find the time to respond to PM'S.
    That'd be great, I think the forum should setup some kind of donation for erik.

+1
    This needs to happen +100

Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    like many people erik is homeless his house, shop and his mothers house were all flooded.hydrojunkie wants to start a collection up for erik and his family.i will gladly send him a check and if anyone eles would like to shoot a pm to jay.this should be the best way for now jay is a lineman for the power company and is working mad hours but will find the time to respond to pm's.
    that'd be great, i think the forum should setup some kind of donation for erik.

+1
    Spoke to him today by phone. Same info. 5 feet of water entered his shop. Water also in his home and his mothers home. No power, no generator, no gas and no electric, trash piling up. Hopes to have power in a week or two. Gutting water damaged areas of both houses by his self. Donation would be a great idea...

+1
    I think we can use his paypal

Quote Originally Posted by jhill19 View Post
    That'd be great, I think the forum should setup some kind of donation for erik.

Thread Information