11-12-2012, 09:48 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
performance water routing 1100/1200
I have an 1100 in my blaster, and have the water routed as it was from the factory. I have seen some skis that have a flow control valve installed and 4 pissers, does anyone have a diagram of how to install a flow control? How many pissers can I run? I have a single 1/2" line in.
11-14-2012, 10:43 PM #2
11-15-2012, 05:38 PM #3
I have a 1200 motor in my blaster, this is what I run.
- 1/2" single line into manifold (just like stock).
- Installed extra 3/8" out of head over cylinder #2, goes to pisser
- the rear 3/8" out from the head goes to the headpipe (just like stock)
- the front 3/8" out from the head goes to the other line in into the headpipe (like stock) but has a Tee installed. The tee feeds another pisser.
- on the top of the pipe, out of the boot is a 3/8" line that goes to a pisser (just like stock)
- the big middle out of the pipe is a 5/8" or something, I just squeezed a 1/2" line on there and it goes to a 1/2" pisser (similar to stock)
- at the rear of the pipe is a line that comes out, then goes back into the stinger. This is where you put the flow control valve.
So if you're counting, thats 4 pissers, 3 3/8" and a 1/2". The idea is to dry out the pipe a little without burning up your rear coupler. I've burnt one up already, and I removed the flow control after that happened because I think it was heating it up too much. I could still play with it and try different settings but honestly it has so much bottom end that I didn't feel it was necessary.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By beerdart in forum Polaris PWC PerformanceReplies: 53Last Post: 09-08-2013, 09:23 PM
By 3rid in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-22-2010, 10:49 PM
By MJE in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 5Last Post: 06-01-2007, 03:59 AM
By TxPro1200 in forum Polaris PWC PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2007, 03:56 PM
By OutlawGPR in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2007, 11:53 AM