Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    +1

Yamaha waverunner fzr

Hey all new to the forum and new with the pwc!! Bit of a noob. Just sold my vx sport and looking into getting fzr! Just want to know is the must differents between 2010-2011-2012? Is it just the colour? Looking at 2010 done 7 hours and still has 2year warranty.

AWA MEMBER
    +1
    Color is the only thing BOSS

+1
    If you are looking for a new 2012 year model look for one that has a serial # higher than these, they have the new updated clutch/gear assy.----------------------------This was a running change in mid year 2012 production skis. So only the very late 2012 will have the new clutch/gear set up in them. Only 2012 serial numbers "Higher" than on this list will come with the new gear set, `09~12 FZR up to Primary ID # F2R806400
    `09~12 FZS up to Primary ID # F2C808500
    `08~12 FX SHO up to Primary ID # F2S803100 Remember your 2012 ski serial # must be higher than this to have the latest gear /idler set. Tommy Jordan

+1

Yamaha waverunner fzr

Mine is right below it wonder if I can get yamaha to replace it without it being broken?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
    Mine is right below it wonder if I can get yamaha to replace it without it being broken?
    Haven't even riden mine but it's about 1000ish below the cutoff. Bought in the middle of Sept from a ski that had only arrived at the dealer a few weeks before and they took it out of the crate for me to check it out before buying so I can't imagine that there's very many 2012 that are actually above that Serial#. I mean the 2013s were announced the weekend before I bought my 2012.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by @JC View Post
    Haven't even riden mine but it's about 1000ish below the cutoff. Bought in the middle of Sept from a ski that had only arrived at the dealer a few weeks before and they took it out of the crate for me to check it out before buying so I can't imagine that there's very many 2012 that are actually above that Serial#. I mean the 2013s were announced the weekend before I bought my 2012.
    Skis sit in a warehouses for months at dealers storage location , ( your dealer could of just bought it from another dealers storage location) the only way to tell actualy how long ago your ski was actually made is look inside the hull for some stickers that have production dates written on them on them you ski could of easly been made in Dec- jan. Look and you can tell for sure, Tommy Jordan

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    Skis sit in a warehouses for months at dealers storage location , ( your dealer could of just bought it from another dealers storage location) the only way to tell actualy how long ago your ski was actually made is look inside the hull for some stickers that have production dates written on them on them you ski could of easly been made in Dec- jan. Look and you can tell for sure, Tommy Jordan
    Good point, will do. Thanks.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
    Mine is def the old style.... Looked at production number

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by vxsport View Post
    Hey all new to the forum and new with the pwc!! Bit of a noob. Just sold my vx sport and looking into getting fzr! Just want to know is the must differents between 2010-2011-2012? Is it just the colour? Looking at 2010 done 7 hours and still has 2year warranty.
    mine are all equal is never a problem 270hs Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TAB.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	287156

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by dariomazzei1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vxsport View Post
    mine are all equal is never a problem 270hs Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TAB.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	287156
    Thanks for your help people!! Went to Yamaha dealer, they have fzr 2010 for with 7 hours and 2years warranty for $16500 or they can get me 2013 vxr 0 hours for the same price and 3 years warranty...... I'm loving the yellow vxr lol. What do you think people??? What one???

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information