Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: V-tech tunes...

+1

V-tech tunes...

So what are the current available tunes for a seimens ecu for my setup. And what is the overall consensus for these as of late. Do I only need the handheld and a credit and I can flash what ever I like at any time? For a Total of 389 and 600? Seems reasonable...

Can you get the same thing with a cmd w/ auto tune and a v-tech rev limit increase to what ever you feel like?

+1
    Yea, and are the tunes working like everyone thought they would? Now that they have been used by quit a few people. Whats the true water tested reviews.

+1
    That what I'm looking for. I guess the only diff I see is the ability to change tunes whenever you feel like it which is nice but cmd seems awfully nice to...the ability to setup afr perfect with no drama or lost engines...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Yea, and are the tunes working like everyone thought they would? Now that they have been used by quit a few people. Whats the true water tested reviews.

+1

+1
    be watching this one... I'm at cross roads as to use my vtune or stick with a map from Les. Be nice to have both ��

+1
    Well come on V-tech peeps that have the tune on your ski's. I plan on a new T-X and bought a Maptunner from eric in the classifieds NEW> So Im starting my rsearch. I thought there would be a number of reviews on this.

+1
    Please anybody with some hours on the vtech setups...post up your feed back...maybe it help sell some more of it it maybe it won't...but more people would like to know what options they have...

+1
    More than 24 hours has past and no one with a Vtech has chimmed in....Hmmmmmmmm, either they are all out riding or no one is happy with their purchases.......

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    More than 24 hours has past and no one with a Vtech has chimmed in....Hmmmmmmmm, either they are all out riding or no one is happy with their purchases.......
    Well I would like to know. As I am in need of a ECU route for my new ski I hope to have here soon. I will say that I know people with V-techs tunes have read this and either they are just not wanting to type wright now or they dont like it and dont want to say.

Hey Jerry I believe you flash with V-tech can you tell me how all is going with them? Please sir. I am truely asking as I am wieghing over this or the new Riva.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Water4fire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Well I would like to know. As I am in need of a ECU route for my new ski I hope to have here soon. I will say that I know people with V-techs tunes have read this and either they are just not wanting to type wright now or they dont like it and dont want to say.

Hey Jerry I believe you flash with V-tech can you tell me how all is going with them? Please sir. I am truely asking as I am wieghing over this or the new Riva.
    Yeah we have all been out riding enjoying the vtech! It is the best value for money mod you can do! 30+ hours of vtech and lovin it! I can change tunes anytime with the handheld! And i got 2nd in the first round of racing 2 weeks ago, the beast was hauling ass!! Is that what you want to hear? Otherwise what else do you want to know?
    And the logger is coming next week! That's tops off all you need!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information