Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    jeffyp06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    lake st clair, mi
    Posts
    93

    2012 px free flow exhaust question

    looking to buy my self a few christmas gifts. one being the riva racing free flow exhaust. my question is, is there any other mods that must be done in order to run the free flow? or can i be installed just itself?


  2. #2
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    No supporting mods needed.

  3. #3
    Tiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Atl
    Posts
    3,561
    +1
    578
    Why would you want that loud drone?? It makes no additional or noticeable HP, just noise....

    I sy keep it quite, that way when you blow past someone, they wonder what you have done!!!!!

  4. #4
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aussie Land
    Posts
    804
    +1
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffyp06 View Post
    looking to buy my self a few christmas gifts. one being the riva racing free flow exhaust. my question is, is there any other mods that must be done in order to run the free flow? or can i be installed just itself?
    Yes, you will need supporting mods.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot%u00252BPink%2BEar%2BMuffs.png 
Views:	248 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	287416

  5. #5
    Aussiepauly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australa
    Posts
    898
    +1
    70
    I love the exhaust mate, it is only load between 2500-4000rpm and you never ride in that range! I like the sound and it cleans up the hull in a big way!

  6. #6
    West Texas RXP skoepp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    west texas
    Posts
    12,019
    +1
    149
    Lol


    Quote Originally Posted by lolzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffyp06 View Post
    looking to buy my self a few christmas gifts. one being the riva racing free flow exhaust. my question is, is there any other mods that must be done in order to run the free flow? or can i be installed just itself?
    Yes, you will need supporting mods.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot%u00252BPink%2BEar%2BMuffs.png 
Views:	248 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	287416

  7. #7
    jeffyp06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    lake st clair, mi
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by lolzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffyp06 View Post
    looking to buy my self a few christmas gifts. one being the riva racing free flow exhaust. my question is, is there any other mods that must be done in order to run the free flow? or can i be installed just itself?
    Yes, you will need supporting mods.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot%u00252BPink%2BEar%2BMuffs.png 
Views:	248 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	287416

    lmfao is the drone really that bad? i dont mind a little more throaty sound to it but if its really that loud lol....

  8. #8
    TDR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    727
    +1
    10
    Its not a nice sound. Best mod ive done was the thru hull exhaust. Cleaned up my hull very nicely, and sounds 100 times better then free flow.

  9. #9
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Aussie Land
    Posts
    804
    +1
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by TDR View Post
    Its not a nice sound. Best mod ive done was the thru hull exhaust. Cleaned up my hull very nicely, and sounds 100 times better then free flow.

    This is the only exhaust mod worth doing.

    And TDR waterbox or RIVA waterbox.

  10. #10
    i did in an all alluminium one and can't stand it in the 6knt zone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. R&D free flow exhaust question
    By rologp in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2013, 05:20 PM
  2. free flow exhaust question
    By sbaird4000 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 08:12 AM
  3. 2000 Seadoo GTX DI - Free Flow Exhaust Question
    By MILIMITED00 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 11:32 AM
  4. simple gpr questions free flow exhaust questions
    By rostin07 in forum Yamaha How To & FAQs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:59 AM
  5. Free FLow exhaust question
    By wishihad1 in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 07:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •